thirty five.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

The quiet laugh broke the silence in the silent apartment, attracting the attention of a certain ravenette who was still standing out on the balcony with the cold breeze.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook asked, walking back into his apartment and looking over at the brunette sitting on the couch. Three laptops sat open on the coffee table in front of him with multiple editing programs and tabs of software open from the last few hours of work.

"You're instagram comments are almost as entertaining as your videos." Taehyung said, still scrolling through some of the posts.

Jungkook walked over the the couch and sat down on the end of it, glancing at his computer and messing with it a bit. "That would suck because I put no effort into instagram but so much into videos."

"Just make a video on your comments then." Taehyung said.

It seemed like a random comment, some words just meant to be a disregarded reply, but something about it stuck with the younger. "You know that's not a bad idea." Jungkook said. "What if we played a game and tried to guess what comments came from what post or just from who's account?"

They shared a look for a moment until Taehyung shrugged, "That could work, it would have to be you and Jimins account then."

"Do you have an account?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded and locked his phone, leaving it on his lap before stretching back against the cushions. "I do, but no one knows me on your channel." he said, "Besides, I quite enjoy just being the attractive cameraman."

The remake made Jungkook freeze for a moment, recalling the caption he put and briefly regretting the word choice, but he kept himself from showing that. "I was feeding your ego a little bit, bread crumbs."

Taehyung chuckled once again, the sound sending shivers down the ravenettes spine. God that's voice would be the death of him.

It was a relatively happy atmosphere in the apartment, as happy as it could be for two boys at 2 am after a night of karaoke and editing, but that shifted once a chime was heard and someone got a text.

Taehyung looked at his phone and inwardly groaned, he wasn't in the mood to talk to her, but he would also drop everything for her. Except then he never had much going on in his life, but now, with a glance over to the younger male smiling at his phone and watching the footage they took tonight, he knew he had something he couldn't just drop.

Jungkook tried not to be nosy once his friend started texting on his phone, especially when the replies came back faster and Taehyungs frown seemed to deepen. He realized he hasn't seen the older boy frown before. He wasn't a fan of it.

It was only easy to ask a question once Taehyung threw his phone to the other end of the couch in frustration and got up to walk to the kitchen. Jungkook set his own phone down and watched Taehyungs tense shoulders open the fridge and grab the apple juice. It would be kinda cute if he wasn't upset.

"Trouble in paradise?" Jungkook tried, he never consoled someone before. He did his best talking to the camera when he didn't even have to expect a reply, this was mildly terrifying.

"Something like that." Taehyung said, pouring himself a cup and bringing another for Jungkook who took it with a thanks.

He sipped quietly and kept looking at the brunette, observing his features for a sign that he was pushing too much. "Is it the girl that you left me and Jimin for when we were at the cafe?"

Taehyung nodded and set his cup down on a coaster before pulling his laptop onto his lap. "She's a handful." was all he said.

Jungkook took it that the conversation was over. He was kind of disappointed, but not sure exactly why. It may have been that Taehyung obviously had something with a girl, and that could have meant something to Jungkook without him realizing, or it was just the fact that the older boy didn't want to confide in him. They've only known each other for a few weeks anyways, he shouldn't take it personally, but Jungkook suddenly really wanted to delete his caption saying the boy was attractive. He wasn't about to start something that would only be one sided.

someone unfollowed me and
ruined my 69 follower count smh