thirteen.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

6,914 likeshoneychim: the real king of the kitchen

6,914 likes
honeychim: the real king of the kitchen

3,826 comments
jikooktruth: you guys are so cute
-
jeonhanna15: does he think that's a waffle because i'd be concerned
-
kimeatjin: yay we're eating burnt shit tonight kiddos
-
honeychim: @kimeatjin i don't tolerate this kind of language in my comment section watch your fucking mouth KiDdO
-
jungkook97: jin and all your chef friends should be worried i'm coming for your content and taking over the cooking community
-
kimtaesty: save some waffles for me
-
honeychim: @kimtaesty i got you bro
-
jikooktruth: Okay but that's not a waffle! am I the only one concerned with this fact!
-
jungkook97: @jikooktruth: let him be whatever he wants to be
-
babypjm: @jikooktruth: be concerned with your heart now that he actually noticed you
-
honeychim: rip

———

Jungkook was scrolling through the instagram comments and laughing quietly at a few, it was always fun to read them and see the nice things said about his friendships or what they were currently doing.

His stomach grumbled and Jimin tossed another pretzel at him. "Shut your tummy up."

The youngest just huffed and are the pretzel, it was a small bag they had to share while Jin finally figured out the waffle iron. It really wasn't that hard to plug into an outlet.

It was close to midnight and they had finally gotten their share of waffles, perfectly fluffy and warm and filled their tummy's up nicely. Jimin was too tired to drive home and Jin had one of the comfiest couches to ever exist. It didn't take long for the two boys to lay down and find blankets.

All the lights were off and that the left the glow of phone screens to shine on the two boys faces. Jungkook went back to scrolling through instagram comments and liking a few that made him smile or chuckle softly. It was the only sound made in the dark home besides the sound of one of the guinea pigs running around in its ball.

He was just about to set his phone down when it chimed with a notification. The ravenette opened the social media app once again and ignored the spam of comments from fans and the mess of dms he never looked at. It was the one username that caught his attention, right at the top before it got lost amongst more comments and more mentions.

—♡—you guys should vote

you guys should vote