"I'm going to steal your mom." Jungkook seriously said to Taehyung, who only chuckled and rolled his eyes a bit. "That's illegal and I have you confessing on video."

The younger boy just shrugged and sipped his lemonade, "Fucking come for me law enforcement."

"Dude stop cursing, you make my job so much harder trying to bleep it all out," Taehyung whined.

"Wipe your tears with that money I'm paying you." Jungkook shot back playfully. "Anyways, I love my cameraman obviously so I think it'd be nice to share his existence with the rest of you." he said with a smile, holding his hand out and wiggling his fingers, "So let's go buddy."

Jungkook took Taehyungs hand and started walking up the stairs, hoping it looked the way he was picturing in his mind from all those couple photos Jimin showed him on tumblr. "How's it look?" he finally asked half way up the curved staircase.

"I don't think this works that well going up the stairs," Taehyung admitted, it was hard to get a perfect steady shot with one hand. "I'm just trying not to only film your ass right now."

"Bro do it," Jungkook said, "Maybe that's the money maker."

"Demonetized."

"Shut up."

Once in Taehyungs bathroom, he let go of his hand and faced the camera again. "Are you ready for this." he looked at the older boy and stood with his hands on his hips. "How do you look? I'll answer that, good, very good." he said, sipping his lemonade again before leaving it on the counter and reaching for the camera.

Jungkook held it close to his face, a flashback to his older vlogs where it was mostly shaky shots of his face and maybe a tree in the background with a part of the sky. "How the hell do you zoom out with this thing." he mumbled in frustration.

"Use your arms, literally just back up one step." Taehyung said.

The ravenette threw a glare his way and held his arms out further to show himself. "Alright, so in 3, 2....." Jungkook trailed off, looking at Taehyung with a stupid grin and dramatic build up while they both stood in his bathroom at 3 pm facing the mirror with a camera.

"1!" Jungkook shouted, turning the camera to the mirror to show the two of them. He cheered and jumped a bit, only stopping when he noticed the footage was blurry. "Wow look at his face!" Jungkook took a step back and zoomed in on a smiling Taehyung who was looking at the ground and laughing at the youngers childish behavior.

"How does it feel being in front of the camera?" Jungkook asked, watching his friend through the lens and grinning widely.

"Honestly it's weird," Taehyung said, he couldn't look at the lens and only looked at the younger boy. His hands messed with the zipper on his jacket since he was used to holding something and not being the center of the actual video.

Jungkook laughed and turned the camera around to catch the both of them, "Okay guys this is my cameraman, pretty fella isn't he? Give him lots of love and water him daily with affection."

Taehyung gave him a shove and shook his head. He felt more than awkward being in front of the camera, but Jungkook was making it a little better since he was carrying the conversation as usual. "Let's go sit with out snacks and just chat." Jungkook said, grabbing his lemonade and going back out to the couch where the food was.

Taehyung followed and set up the camera in the table, making sure the frame was centered on them sitting on the couch before getting comfortable. "Have you read the comments that some people have left about you?" Jungkook asked, picking at a sandwich's Mrs. Kim had made and trying not to eat like a pig on the internet.

"I don't think so, I saw a few but not too many." Taehyung said.

"Well, do I have a treat for you." Jungkook smiled, pulling out his phone with a mischievous glint in his dark orbs, "And I'm not talking about these lovely treats brought to us by your angel mother."

"I'm excited." Taehyung grabbed a sandwich as well and busied himself with eating. "Spill the tea sis, as Jimin would say."

Jungkook froze and slowly looked over at the brunette. He wasn't sure if he heard his friend correctly, it was never something he thought he would hear from the boy, but he loved it. "I think I'm going to marry you."

"And you called me a dork."

fancy • twice