Chapter 22: Girls Night Out

Start from the beginning

"Like I said, I'd date anyone right now. I feel so fucking lonely." Nayeon returns after her restroom break.

"Just hang on, Nayeon. You'll find someone sooner and later. Look at me, I'm fine all by myself." Rosie says simply while munching her shrimp.

"That's easy for you to say. You're opposite to me. Someone is falling for you Rosie." Nayeon gulps down another tequila shot. "You know what, I have an idea. Each of us will say a sentence describing our love life at the same time. Okay? One, two, three."

"I want her to like me."

"I wish I didn't love her."

"I'm incredibly happy."

"I don't know what to do."

All eyes turn to Tzuyu, then Nayeon and then Rosie. Nayeon pulls out another tequila bottle out of nowhere and starts pouring. "Why don't you start, Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu takes a sip of her drink, first time feeling the stinging sensation of the alcohol in her throat. "He doesn't treat her right but she still wants to be with him. I can feel my inner self shatter into pieces that time I saw her cry. I want to hug her tight and comfort her. But it kills me to know that the person in her heart will never be me." Tzuyu sobs quietly and downs the rest of her drink. "Sometimes I wish I didn't care that much. I tried but somehow I always need to see her, to see her voice, to feel her warmth." Tzuyu sniffs and wipes her tears.

"Now I feel a little more lucky." Nayeon speaks slowly, obviously drunk. "I like Jeongyeon, a lot. I can't tell if she feels the same or not. As you guys can see, I'm drinking to forget this feelings. But that's not helping apparently. Somehow I even think about her more, something tells me she would love this place despite it being so loud." Nayeon chuckles bitterly. "I don't want anyone else, I want her." Nayeon leans her head on Tzuyu's shoulder while sobbing, the taller girl doesn't flinch like usual but instead pats Nayeon's head slowly.

Momo and Rosie exchange worried glances, they know that Nayeon and Tzuyu have something on their mind the whole time but they didn't know it hurts them that much. They look at the bottles of tequila and shot glasses sprawl across the table and completely understand why Nayeon acts so wild tonight. They have never seen her breakdown in front of them like that, Nayeon have always been the strongest one in the group, the one for them to lean on shall anything happen.

"How about you Rosie?" After a long moment, Momo turns to Rosie. "You said something about you don't know what to do? What did Lisa do?"

Rosie downs her glass, her first glass of the night. "Well, she didn't do anything and that's the whole thing. I think she's interested in me and we had a bet on her Math scores, if it's good enough, I would let her take me out on a date. And as things stand, we're definitely going out."

"That's great, I mean, you like her right?"

"That's another thing. She's very sweet and she makes me laugh a lot and I feel safe with her, you know. But I'm so uncertain about my feelings, I don't know if that was love or not. I don't want to hurt her, she's my best friend. Aside from you three, of course." Rosie stares into her glass, doubting herself.

"We're all figuring things out here, Rosie. Lisa is a great girl, I can see how she treats you. I think you should go on the date, enjoy yourself and don't overthink. Trust your heart, I can see you are very important to Lisa, she's not gonna let you go just because you don't like her back." Momo pats Rosie's shoulder. Nayeon reaches over the table and holds Rosie's hand while Tzuyu gives her a small smile.

"Why do you guys still comfort me while you are having bigger problems?" Rosie is about to cry again.

"Oh no. Don't cry. That's what we do, we look out for each other." Nayeon assures the sobbing girl.

"Okay, enough. We're here to have fun, right. I'm going to hit the dance floor, feel free to join me, okay?" Momo stands up and walks to the dance floor, where the party is going strong. They dance together for an hour with Momo being the main attraction of the whole bar, people chanting her name and challenging her to dance battle. After an hour of dancing non-stop, Rosie and Tzuyu walk back to their table to rest, leaving Momo and Nayeon on the dance floor, still full of energy.

"Oh God, look at Nayeon. After that much tequila and she's still going." Tzuyu chuckles while massaging her feet

"I'm just glad she's having fun or maybe she's too drunk now." Rosie shakes her head, feeling a little dizzy. "Tzu, I'm going to the restroom for a little. Watch the bags for me." Tzuyu nods and leans her head back.

Pushing the door of the restroom open, Rosie is immediately hit with a disgusting smell. "Ugh, I don't even to know, this place has just opened, why does it even smell like this. Freaking club toilets." She pinches her nose and slowly pushes open one of the stalls. 'Please don't be having sex. Please don't be having sex.' She narrows her eyes and starts praying in her head. She breaths a sigh of relief and gets inside when she finds out the stall is empty. As she is washing her hands, the restroom door opens revealing one of her friends from school. "Hey, Yongsun."

"Oh hi, Rosie, are you here with your friends?" Yongsun smiles brightly and waves back.

"Yeah, you too?" Yongsun nods and starts washing her face.

"I'm trying to stay sober to get those crackheads home. They're all hammered and I'm thinking how to get them to the car." Yongsun chuckles.

"Tell me about it. We're on our fifth bottle now and I'm losing my sanity." They step out of the restroom slowly, trying to get back to their friends.

"Fifth? We're on the fourth only and they all passed out. I'm-" Yongsun is interrupted by a voice from the DJ booth.

"How are you all feeling tonight? MC Rail in the house!" Rosie follows Yongsun's gaze and sees Nayeon at the booth with a microphone. The crowds cheers loudly and starts dancing. Momo runs up to the booth and starts grinding on Nayeon. Rosie looks to her table and sees Tzuyu asleep, mouth hanging open.

"You should call for help." Yongsun says and runs to her table, hoping her friends aren't out of control. Rosie opens Tzuyu's bag and sighs when she sees four phones tucked safely inside. She pulls out her phone and finds a quiet corner. The person picks up after a few rings.

"Lisa! Thank God you're awake. I need your help!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Lisa will be the hero and save Rosie from the hectic situation. That will be in the next chapter. I hope you enjoy this one.

Have a nice day, readers. And thanks for 1k reads again.