The minute he said that, she did. Amy could feel the liquid once again traveling up her arm.

"How long till it kicks in?" said Amy. Gulping her pain and holding it back.

"Give it 5 minutes and you'll be fine" he replied, writing stuff down on his clipboard. "Alright, clean the wounds before they get infected. Especially her leg, and we will x-ray it. To this veiw it already seems to be swelling badly, so I am positive its broken. I'll try to see if we can fit in a MRI scan as well, checking for any damages to the spine. All clear? "

All of the nurses replied

" Yes doctor "

"Good. Make sure she is relaxed. We don't want any tension to the muscles."

Amy was trying to listen in closely but she could feel her eyes getting heavy like something was pulling them down.

Shit.. No no no. I have so many questions.

Suddenly she heard a door being swung open and a young voice talking.

"Doc. We need you on the top floor. A patient just came in and he has badly damaged his head. We could have serious issues here.."

"I'll be on my way."

* * *

"No no no! Natural yogurt is good. But mango...mango is the real deal. Can't go wrong with that." said Terry. Sitting in the break room with Boyle. Eating away at his yogurt.

"True true... But if you have just plain natural Greek yogurt. You can really taste the real essences of the yogurt and have more of an appreciation with it. You can't go wrong with original terr.. It goes with anything."

"Hmm.. No. Terry knows his yogurts. Mango."

"Original."

"Mango"

"Original"

"Mango!"

"Sarge. Listen to the pro consecutive of food. Original."

"Boyle we both know I know my yogurt. I stand by my mango. Team Terry"

"Team Terry." then said Rosa, leaned against the door wall. Arms crossed.

"come on Ro-Ro, you know original doesn't go wrong."

"Call me Ro-Ro again, I'll show you were this will be going." she said, holding up her fist.

"Alright fine. But I'm team Boyle. Who's with me!?"

The room fell silent.

"Boyle who are you talking to, no one else is in this room bar us three. Your losing." said Rosa, now taking a seat

"Damn it." he said.

Terry and Rosa both did a fist pump while smugly still looking at Boyle.

"You know what. Fine! But at least I still have pride knowing what's true food." said Boyle. Getting up and leaving the room while Terry and Rosa where laughing away at his little tantrum.

Suddenly 5min later Boyle came back into the break room, he looked so scared and worried.

" What's up boyle? Did you finally taste mango yogurt?" said Rosa smugly.

"It's jake and Amy. They've been in a crash."

* * *

"Amy Santiago?"

Amy fluttered her eyes open. They felt dry and heavy... But her body felt numb. No pain.

Nothing.

"Ahh good your awake. We have some news for you. You remember being in a crash, right?" in front stood a blonde woman, with a clipboard. Looking down at Amy.

".. Y.. Yes."

"Okay. Well your very very lucky. If you weren't wearing your seat belt. Ma'am, you wouldn't be in this room. Your lucky that you have only damaged your leg and bruised your ribs. We took an x-ray of your leg and your bone is crushed. So we have put you in a cast till it recovers. We also put you through a MRI scan, there are no results of damage to your spine. You just have whiplash at your neck, just plenty of rest and recovery will help. You'll be in here for roughly two weeks."

"Two weeks!?"

"It coulve been longer. Most recoveries take up to six weeks. But your injury is not bad. Be very grateful ma'am. Your a lucky person"

"What about jake!?"

"Sorry. Who?"

"Jake. My friend, is he here?"

"I'm not sure"

"Can you check.. Please?"

"I'll do my best"

She left the room. Leaving Amy to her worrying thoughts.

"Jake I'm so sorry..."