I Could Never Forget You

Comenzar desde el principio

Abby hesitantly released Edmunds hand as she walked over to the Pevensies.
She hugged Lucy first.
"Thank you, for always being kind to him. Even when he didn't deserve it. You two have a strong beautiful bond. Stay close, never lose that."
Lucy nodded as she released Abby from the embrace.

Abby then hugged Susan.
"Thank you for being there for him. He's still going to need you. But if you ever need him, go to him. He is a wise, Just King and he will listen. He has survived the ultimate pain. He knows how it feels. Don't hesitate to go to him."
Abby had tears in her eyes as she said this.
"I won't."

Abby walked up to Peter and buried her face into his chest. He hugged he tightly.
"I guess your my big brother now too, huh?" Abby asked with a laugh.
"Guess so." Peter Replied with a chuckle.
"He looks up to you. He admires you. He loves you so much.
Be a good example. Teach him to be a great King. And be there for him. He needs you. He is always going to need you. And he is really going to need you when I'm gone."
"I will." Peter said.
"Take care of yourself Sis."
Abby laughed.
"I will."

She walked over to Edmund and stood in front of him, dreading what was about to happen.

Abby flew into Edmunds arms as she started to cry. Edmund hugged her back tightly as he too, began crying.
They took in each other's scent.
The way their hair smelled, the feeling of their skin, the took in everything.
After a long while they pulled apart.
Edmund cupped Abbys cheeks and looked into her eyes. Then he leaned in close and kissed her soft beautiful lips.
Abby deepened the kiss. The kiss that she never wanted to end. But unfortunately it did, and sooner than she would have preferred.

They touched foreheads, both crying.
"I love you Edmund Pevensie." Abby said.
"I love you so much. My heart beats for you and you alone, and it always will."

Edmund smiled as he continued to cry.

"I will never forget you." He said.
"I will think about you every single day. You were my first true love, my only true love. Your the owner of my heart and you, and you alone always will be."

After about five minutes the two finally released their embrace, but they continued to hold hands.

"Will we meet again?" Abby asked looking over to Aslan.
"This is not the end of your story." Aslan Replied.

Abby looked into Edmunds eyes, feeling as if she was about to melt.
"You are mine, Abby." Edmund said.
Abby smiled widely.
"And you are mine, Edmund Pevensie" Abby Said smiling through her tears.
"I'm not saying Goodbye." Abby said.
"Because this isn't the end. This is the beginning of our story. We will meet again Edmund. And I can't wait for that day."

Edmund smiled through his tears.

"But until then. I'll see you later Edmund. I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too." Edmund said.
"Remember me when you look at the stars." Abby said.
"I could never forget you."
Abby smiled and kissed his lips one last time.

Then she let go of his hands and walked to Sydni and Anna. They hugged her tightly. Edmund's siblings surrounded him, wrapping their arms around him as he cried.

The three stood in front of Aslan. "I'm proud of you." He said.
"You have done well. "You have had great courage, strength, wisdom and bravery.
Take the lessons you have learned from Narnia, and use them, everyday.
You will not only succeed, but you will flourish."
The three then hugged Aslan.

"Thank you for letting us come." Sydni said through her tears.
"My pleasure." Aslan said with a smile.
"You all have made Narnia a better place, and you will be remembered."
"Is this Goodbye forever Aslan?" Abby asked.
"No my Dear Daughters. No Need to say Goodbye. You will come back when I call you." Aslan said with a smile.

The three girls looked at each other and smiled, all three unable to control their crying.
The three of them then all hugged each other, and took a deep breath, closing their eyes.
"I will see you soon Dear Hearts."
Then he breathed on them.

When they opened their eyes they were back in New Zealand, at the beach in the cave. Right where the lamppost used to be. The girls looked around them, hoping it might be a dream. But it wasn't. They heard shouting all around them, and the waves crashing onto the shore.

Once again they wore only bathing suits, instead of beautiful Narnian dresses.
Abby looked down at her hand, her ring was still there.
She smiled, but then started to cry again.
Sydni and Anna wrapped their arms around her, and they all cried.