Into Narnia

The girls had a blast in New York. Sydni showed them everything, or at least as much as she could in a week. She took them to Times Square, Central Park, Coney Island, and yes she showed them where she skates. Sydni even asked the girls to skate with her.
They did but they were laying on the ice a lot more than standing on it. Neither were near as good as Sydni. Anna had skated more than Abby who had only skated twice. Abby felt like she was just learning to walk compared to Anna and Sydni. But the girls reassured her she was not bad as she thought.
They couldn't even stay on their feet for five minutes. They all just laughed at each other. Abby and Anna were a bit bruised but they didn't care. They were having the best time.

The girls were having the time of their lives and enjoying every second together. By the time the day before they were leaving for New Zealand rolled around the girls were pretty exhausted and decided to relax and get ready for the rest of the trip. "Well" Sydni said. "If we're not going out you guys know what that means?"
The girls looked at each other and smiled. "NARNIA MARATHON!!!"
They all shouted with big smiles on their faces. So they watched all three Narnia movies together that day. They realized how there's actual people out there who love the movies the same way they do. It was truly the best experience. To watch Narnia with another true Narnian. They were all bawling by the end but it didn't matter, this was what they loved.

The girls got up early the next morning to get ready for the long flight to New Zealand. They were beyond excited and couldn't wait to board the plane and get there.

The whole flight the girls talked about Narnia and they got to know each other better. As well as what they were most excited about for their trip.

After a long day of flying the girls finally arrived in New Zealand. They were so excited! They checked into their hotel and then went to eat. By the time they were finished eating it was late so they went back to the hotel to rest up for their big day tomorrow.

Mid morning the next day the girls finally arrived at the beach.  After a long drive out there and a long walk to get there they finally made it and were extremely relieved. The girls were in awe. They just looked around not believing of this was real. "Guys!" Said Anna. "This is where Prince Caspian was filmed!! And we are here!"  "The cast touched this sand!! And they took these steps!! We are touching the same things as Skandar, Anna, William and Georgie!!" Sydni said.   "It feels like we're in Narnia!" Abby said with a smile. All three girls were smiling from ear to ear. As any Narnian would if they were where these girls were.

Abby  gasped.
Sydni and Anna looked at her.
Then they saw what she was looking at.

Just to the left was a big rock that any Narnian would know from a mile away. It was where the Pevensies ended up when they arrived in Narnia during Prince Caspian. "No way?!" Said Anna.
The girls smiled as they walked towards it. They were right in front of it and stopped.

They wanted this moment to last forever. It was one they would always remember and they wanted to take in everything. The feel, the time, the sounds, the smell of the ocean and especially the people. "Y'all ready?" Said Anna with a big smile. "Wait!" Shouted Sydni. The girls looked at her. She laughed and said "Quick everyone hold hands!" Anna and Sydni  did so but when Anna put out her hand for Abby she shouted "I'm not holding your hand!"  "Just-". Replied Anna . Then the girls burst into laughter, at their Narnia references.

They all took a deep breath and walked through, still holding hands. Looking around at the beauty, and feeling like they really were in Narnia. They came to the end of the cave. They looked around and almost burst into tears. They couldn't believe they were really here. The same place Narnia was filmed. It was a wonderful feeling. They smiled at each other and then ran to the water! Splashing each other just as the Pevensies had in Prince Caspian.