"Well well well, look who decided to pay a little visit." I might look neutral for now, but internally, I hated the way he said that.

"What do you want?"

After he asked what my intentions were, I reached for my pocket to grab something I obtained yesterday and placed it on the table, sliding it towards him.

"You're familiar with this, aren't you?"

A crest, basically an accessory worn by their organization that symbolizes the head of a group or platoon. This was what that terrorist had and I just confiscated it.

"Heh... So the raid failed." His mumbling was loud enough for me to hear.

"What were you aiming for?" Unable to hold my hatred towards him, I worsened my glare.

But it didn't take too much for him to answer my question honestly.

"To get my revenge."

"You bastard... So you were aiming for Kayano." My glare intensifies.

---

Switch to Normal POV

After Nagisa figured out what Klein's goal was, Klein bent his head down and made an evil smirk.

He was running amock with his thoughts, and little did Nagisa know that he had more than that on his sleeve.

Without a second thought, Nagisa stood up from his seat and grabbed Klein by the collar. He glared at him just like how he did with the terrorist leader and shouted...

"YOU!! If you ever lay a finger on Kayano, I'll kill you!" His bloodlust was getting out of control. His anger, his hatred, how he felt after seeing the things he did to her before, all of those feelings that were contained for a long time was about to erupt.

As a result, Klein was held in midair. Howevet, the beckoning force that caused this was a surprise to him. He wondered where that brute strength came from, even from a little-looking guy like Nagisa.

Meanwhile, after a few seconds without making a response, Klein placed a hand on Nagisa's grip and said...

"Get a hold of yourself..." He sounds like he was choking, but after hearing that, Nagisa realized immediately on what he was doing.

He starts to loosen his hands, putting him back on the floor, and tries to calm down.

At the same time, two guards entered the room and got hold of Klein.

"D-damn it! Let go of me!" Klein tried to resist and fixed himself.

"I can walk to my own cell." And he started walking away.

But before he could go out by the door, Nagisa stopped him by saying, "I have one last question for you."

Klein heard him and turned his head around to look at him.

"You're not planning to stop, are you?"

...

...

...

"No." Answering with a smug, Klein walked away accompanied by the two guards, but a few seconds later, he walked back at Nagisa's line of sight to say something.

"Oh, one more thing." He had this menacing look on his face as he said this.

"Tell Kayano I'll meet her in hell."

"!!?!"

Switch back to Nagisa's POV

I was mortified. I clearly heard what he said, but what does he mean by that? Not to mention, I sensed a strong sense of hostility from him. His murderous intent pierced through my eyes, and that ended as a mortifying feeling.

He walked away before I could say something back, might be an insult or a question, but he had already walked away.

In the end, I was confused and worried at the same time.

———————————————————

Ring~♪ Ring~♪ Ri—

"Nagisa! You called!"

I hear Kayano's cheerful voice through the phone. But that alone isn't going to calm me down.

"Kayano, listen... Can we, meet for awhile?" I aksed her with a weak voice.

"Huh? But, I've still got work to do."

"Please? Just... for an hour?"

After being persistent, a few seconds of silence occured. But it didn't take that long to hear her response.

"Okay. I'll meet you at our usual spot at 04:00."

I was washed with relief after hearing that. There's something I really want to discuss with her...well, part of it is being her bodyguard, and other embarrassing stuff. I can't quite tell if it's okay to tell her that, but I'm becoming restless if I don't tell her.

So, I think I should tell her.

"Bye-bye."

"Yeah, bye..."

---

End of Chapter 59

Flowing Promises (Under Revision)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें