Chapter 30

A Class Reunion

---

Karma's POV

Today is the day we'll be meeting up with our former classmates. I went to meet up with Nagisa at a certain baseball stadium and wait for the entire group to show up there. Wondering how we got the place? It was all thanks to a certain baseball star.

While waiting for about 5 minutes (or so) however, I noticed Nagisa was being too quiet. When I looked at him, he seemed pretty tired. His face was like that of a zombie and I can see an imaginary white smoke coming out from his head. He got me worried so I went to ask him.

"What's wrong, Nagisa? Got a fever?"

"No... it's not that... but..." Nagisa was stuttering at his words.

Meanwhile after that, he went to tell me everything what happened this morning.

It appears that Nagisa accidentally saw Kayano's underwear last night, and he mentioned that it got much worse today.

When he woke up first thing in the morning, he went to wake up Kayano so that she could go home. However while doing so, the moment he took off her blanket, Nagisa saw another pair of her underwear. She was only wearing a white long sleeve polo, but some parts appeared to be exposed or wasn't covered by the clothes due to it being unbuttoned.

Because of that Nagisa, was knocked out from the ring. Wow, so much for first thing in the morning. I didn't even know that Kayano went to Nagisa's place and stayed there for the night. I guess I missed all the fun.

"... and that's what happened." sighed Nagisa as he was finally recovering from a huge shock.

"Way to have an alarm clock, man."

"Hey! I-It's not like that! We were just... Argh! If you were in that situation, what would you have done?!" Nagisa looks at me with embarrassment. I remember this face.

"Hmm, well maybe take advantage of the situation."

"What?!" Nagisa shouted.

However, our fun part was interrupted when a certain someone was calling to us from behind.

"Well, if it isn't Karma and Nagisa!" We turned around to surprisingly see Sugino in a baseball tracksuit.

"Sugino!" Nagisa's mood shifted and exclaimed.

"Hey! Long time no see, bro!" Sugino went to shake hands with Nagisa. I see. So they weren't in touch for that long, it seems.

"You came, thank goodness." Nagisa said.

"Of course I did. Today is a weekend so we don't have any matches. By the way, while I was on the way here, I ran into these guys."

After Sugino briefly explained, he points at a group of people behind him that were on their way here. When they revealed themselves, we immediately knew who they were.

"Terasaka! Everyone!" Nagisa sounded like what happened this morning was just a dream as he exclaimed happily seeing the gang again.

"Yo." 

"Hey!" 

"Long time no see!" 

"Hello." Terasaka, Muramatsu, Yoshida, and Itona greeted one by one.

When I look at it, they really are inseparable. Guess this guys didn't change that much after all.

"I see that you guys are still birds in one flock." I walked toward Terasaka, and as expected, he became pissed all of a sudden.