Chapter 32

Bloodlust

---

Normal POV

It was monday the next day and Nagisa was up for being a teacher for the entire day again.

The morning started as usually normal. The voices of students chatting along while they enter the school gates, the echoes of the locker doors opening and closing, and finally, the last but not the least, the first warning bell of the morning.

To hurry not to get late, the duo Aoba and Stella hurries towards their classroom and fortunately makes it on time. After a few minutes, their first teacher of the morning, Nagisa Shiota, was the one who enters the room.

Then, class lessons started. Nagisa's suppose to teach Chemistry and Mathematics only. But this time, he taught them Modern Philosophy as an addition when he heard that in the next subject, their next teacher was excused, so they had a vacant time for self-studying.

Coincidentally, Nagisa was also free after first morning's subject, so he decided to give the students of class 2A a little review over Philosophy.

Nagisa was doing his best showing the important details and information missed by their Philosophy teacher, and the students admired his teaching skills. Even Aoba couldn't believe that he had misinterpretations and misunderstandings. However, things didn't stop there as Nagisa proposes a game to test the children's ability to reason and validate.

The morning classes went smoothly, and before everyone knew it, lunch had already arrived as the westminster chimes starts to sing through the electronic speakers inside the hallways of the school.

———————————————————

Nagisa's POV

Whew. I made it through the morning as easy as breeze. But, because of the sudden proposal of a game during my special lecture in class 2-A, it's like my soul has just left my body after that tiring event. Although, I did have fun back there so I guess I can say that all was worth it and that there was no loss.

To rest during lunch break, I decided to go upstairs and get some fresh air at the rooftop of the building.

However, as soon as I arrived at the place, I spotted a red-haired girl that had her back facing me and was standing near the fence, letting her hair blown by the breeze.

When the air stopped coming, the red-headed girl eventually notices me when she heard the door closing and turns to look at me with a surprised expression.

"S-Sensei?!" It turns out to be Natsumi taking a break up here as well. It seems she's the only one around here, so I went to join her.

"Hey, Natsumi. Care if I join you?" I asked her.

"Ehh?? Ah, yeah! Sure! It's fine!" She was flustered all of a sudden. However, I didn't mind about it as I lean my hand beside the fence and rested while feeling the gentle breeze, eventually making my stress fade away.

"The wind up here feels pretty good, doesn't it?" I asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, it does." Natsumi surprisingly answered in a calming tone.

"Whenever I feel upset and moody, I always end up in here. It helps me calm down actually." The way she spoke while caressing her hair was as different as before. She talked to me like we were close, and I was really grateful for that.