"Hey, if you're not going to talk, you won't have an easy death."

"HIIIII!!"

———————————————————

That was surprisingly quick. His reactions was a bit unexpected. I thought as a terrorist, even if your face is all beaten up, you'd still have it in you to resist.

But that's all it took?

A force grabbing his collar and a death glare? Unbelievable.

(A/N: Nagisa doesn't know the fact that his death glare is much threatening as he thinks it is.)

But anyway, what's important is that we finally extracted information from him. The police are also investigating it and now, we figured out the suspect.

According to the leader, the terrorists—including himself, are former Scarlet Jabberwocky members. After the organization was obliterated, many of its surviving troops were scattered throughout the city. Most of them had already united into groups and had committed serial crimes. Unforgivable.

He said that yesterday during the night, almost all of the surviving members of the organization were gathered upon in a secret hideout, where the police had already infiltrated and secured today. They received a phone call at that night from someone and that was how they got their orders.

He mentioned about him being their former leader, but he doesn't know which of the Hatsuzuri's. Basically, there are two leaders of Scarlet Jabberwocky from what I've heard before, and both of them are held in separate prisons.

I don't know the reason that much, but, anyway, back to the one who is the mastermind.

According to my research, jails and prisons allows inmates to initiate calls so both prisons aren't exceptions. Using the intel I got from the leader,
I narrowed the information further down...and guess what I figured out?

Well, I'm sure anyone who's been against a formidable foe before won't ever forget the face of their enemies. So that leads to...it has to be him.

So it was that bastard all along?

I've already figured out the mastermind by myself, and the police figured it out sooner. After everything that happened, I went to see Mr. Karasuma and requested him to arrange an appointment with this 'former leader' tomorrow. He agreed and told the head of a military prison that I was coming.

Back to the present...

And so, here I am.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I heard a voice spoke in front of me, and as I raised my head up, I saw his hairy face glaring down at me.

"Sit down!" After the guard had put him to sit on a chair across me, he then went outside and closed the door behind him.

The man in front of me was annoyed by the forceful attitude, but I don't feel bad or anything about that. I think he deserves to be treated that way.

"Damn... You won't get away for treating me like that." He mutters to himself before he realizes me glaring at him. He turned to look at me but his expression remained.