Can only lead to two possible outcomes...

Alexis POV

I took a seat outside on the balcony I was just getting here again

I took a seat outside on the balcony I was just getting here again. It was 12 am I was so dead. Suddenly I felt a strong grip on my hair. "Where were you?" Ms.Stout bellowed. I answered with the same standard response. "I was just playing in the alley." I said. But I really was not. I was taking a very important test. I couldn't miss it. "Oh that's always your excuse." Stout said. I shook my head and went to sleep.
————
Daisy POV

I'm almost 12 years old and I still have all these secrets being kept from me

I'm almost 12 years old and I still have all these secrets being kept from me. I couldn't care less right now as I had moved into Uncle Tony's for my safety. I don't know that's just what mom told me. I was on a pranking streak with Gigi. But Gigi wanted to prank Ally so I couldn't possibly lose the opportunity to prank her. I had just finished answering a call from my mom and I was still pissed so I may have muttered a couple curse words against her. I hear Gigi's footsteps and lay on her bed looking nonchalant. "Hey Dai what's up you ready to watch the reactions from security cameras." Gigi asked. I nodded and kept pretending to text. It drove Gigi crazy so she walked into the room stepping over the string triggering the prank. Soon she had paint, flour, water, shaving cream, and cold water all over her. Best prank ever.
———
Sam POV

Daisy de agedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara