FUNerals are not fun

Daisy POV

I know what you're thinking

I know what you're thinking. My dad just died so why am I smiling? The answer is I'm not smiling, my Mom said I have to at least fake smile for one of those pictures. She said I should save my sadness for the funeral. I have absolutely no clue what that is. "Mom what's a funeral?" I asked. "A funeral is a time when we get to say goodbye to your daddy, just one last time." She explained with a sad smile. "Mom why did you want a smiling picture?" I asked. "Because I thought you'd be happier if you at least tried to smile."She said. "I just want Dad back, I don't wanna have a funeral it's not gonna bring him back." I said sadly. "Hey, I know... believe me I know it won't. You think I don't miss him but I do, I miss him as much as you do but we can't fix the fact that he's gone and there's nothing we're supposed to do about it besides making the best of it." Mom said. "But why? Why did it have to be my Daddy?" I asked. "No idea, but I know that we'll be okay." Mom said. With that she walked to the car and I came with her.
——————————-

The next 3 weeks were also sad

The next 3 weeks were also sad. I had to get used to waking up and not seeing my dad. Going to sleep but not getting a hug from him. Crying and not getting a hug from him. Not being able to see him everyday. And it was sad. I didn't like it. Mom started leaving more often and usually with my siblings. This would leave me at my uncle's house. Whenever Mom was home she had little time to spend with me. I hated it. I woke up crying today and my mom came in the room. "Daisy, are you okay?" She asked. I wasn't okay, I was hurt, and sad but I didn't wanna make her feel bad so I lied. "Yeah." I said. "Okay so are you gonna tell me the truth or are you gonna pretend you didn't lie right to my face?" She asked. "Fine!! I wish you paid more attention to me... instead of your stupid job!!! Are you happy now?!!!" I yelled. This is something I instantly regretted after seeing her face. "S-sorry I didn't know." She said obviously surprised. "Mom, I didn't mean anything it's just that ever since Dad died it's like you stopped caring about me." I explained. "I still care about you but I guess I was trying to makeup for your Dad dying. I guess it won't work though because your Dad's the fun parent and I'm not and I could never try to be." Mom said. I felt so bad. Sure Dad was more fun than Mom but Mom was fun to. "Mom wait!!" I yelled. She turned around. "I'm sorry." I said. She said it was okay but that made me miss my dad more. I went back to my room as I haven't gone to school since Dad died. Elena was in my room with Mack. "What do you want?" I asked glaring daggers at Mack. "Daisy you're going to school tomorrow and I mean it." Elena said. "No... I'm not because you're not my mom." I snapped back. Mom walked into the room. "Daisy you're going to school tomorrow today is the last day you can miss before getting expelled." Mom said.  "Fine!!" I yelled running outside. I grabbed my skateboard and skated to Mr. Marshall's ice cream shop. I had major perks there because I'm friends with Vivian. "Daisy shouldn't you be in school?" He asked. "Probably but Mom said I have to go tomorrow." I said. He handed me an ice cream sundae. It was midnight cookies and cream with lots of candy on top. I looked at him questioningly. "I know you're still trying to cope with your dad gone and all, plus you looked like you needed this." He said. "Thanks." I said before skating back home while still eating my sundae.
———-/——————————————
Gigi POV

Daisy still hadn't came back to school

Daisy still hadn't came back to school. I was still sad that Uncle Phil died but I had other things to worry about. You see a couple days ago, after my Uncle died, my parents found their long lost daughter. Her name is Sam and she is 16. She looks like this.

(Played by Dove Cameron)

Everyone loves Samantha because she's the long lost daughter and she was in the Red Room. Mom told me about it before because my mom was in the red room too. Sam walked into my room as I strummed on a guitar bored out of my mind. "Yes?" I asked when I saw her. "Look, I know we haven't been getting along real good but I'm not tryna make you any less important." Samantha said. "Look Samantha my family might love having you here but I don't. I don't trust you, get out of here." I said trying to push her out but she punched me in the gut. I screamed as she attempted to twist my arms and then she held my neck about to snap it when Mom came in. "Samantha Adrianna Tariyanna Barton!!!" Mom yelled at Samantha. "Let go of her." She said sternly. Samantha instantly let go. I ran into Dad's arms. "I don't want her here." I whispered into his ear. "Give her a chance Giana." Dad said. I nodded knowing I would never give Samantha a chance. I could never give her a chance.
————————————
Author POV

Hey so here's the next chapter. Hope you like it!!!!!
-Victori