No good at goodbye

Daisy POV

I got off the bus with a smile, same as always. The only difference was that this smile was real. It's one of the first real smiles I've used since Dad died. Everyone knew this. "Okay so why the smile?" Gigi asked. "Maybe because it's the day school gets out and definitely because of teasing Ross Lynch." I said. "Who?" Vivian asked. "Ross Lynch is an actor and singer and because they have the same last name I actually have to say... Daisy that was an amazing joke!!!" Gigi said. "You're gonna get in trouble for this one day." Vivian said. "I won't because I haven't gotten in trouble since.. you know. Plus Mom is way to busy to notice anything I do let alone punish me for it." I explained before leaving. Eliza came up to me next. "Well I'm glad you're happy, because if glum Daisy made an appearance this summer then it would be the saddest summer ever." Eliza said. I lost my second thought when I heard Charlotte. "Daisy!!!! Omg you're smiling, it's real." She said running up to me. "Happy you like my smile that much, or was it just my glowing personality." I said sarcastically which made Amanda, Eliza, Gigi, and Charlotte smile. Then the bell rang and we had to go to Mr. Lynch's class. "Hello class!!! Cassandra nice to see ya!! Ah Vivian  have a good summer. Oh wow!!!Class guess who actually showed up on time or at all today? Daisy what's the occasion for not being late to  or completely skipping class?" Mr. Lynch asked sarcastically. But being myself I could never let him get the last word so I showed him up. "Well Mr. Lunchbox," the whole class laughed at that so I waited for it to die down and then I stood up to finish talking. "I'm not sure if you've noticed Mr. Lunchbox, but there's this huge thing called the last day of school and it means no school for 3 months. Plus when we come back you won't be my teacher anymore. But don't worry I came right on time so I could tease you for the last time this year." I said as the whole class burst into laughter. Then the bell rang again and we packed up. I quickly zipped my backpack and ran out of the class I was the first one out. Then I grabbed my board from the office and skated to the playground to meet with Gigi, Eliza, Auggie, Amanda, and Charlotte. When they got there we skated to Uncle Tony's house. Ally was waiting for us there. "Hey kids, how was the last day of 3rd grade?" He asked. "It was good." I said.

The moment you have been waiting for!!!! This is what I was wearing all day

The moment you have been waiting for!!!! This is what I was wearing all day. That's what Ally was wearing, we took a picture together. "Daisy, your Mom wants you home." Uncle Clint said 4 hours later. Everyone except me and Amanda left. "Okay, bye Uncle Clint, Bye Aunt Nat, Bye Uncle Tony!!!" I yelled. Amanda left with me and because we live in the same neighborhood I we skated the same way. "Race you to my house!!" I said as I hopped on my skateboard. "You're on!!" Amanda said trying to catch up. I won.
As we got to my house we said goodbye and I walked towards the door to my house. "Daisy, What did I tell you about making fun of the teacher?!!!!" Mom yelled as I came in. I rolled my eyes at her. "Yeah yeah, nice to see you to." I said sarcastically. "Daisy don't play with me young lady Mr. Lynch told me everything. You've been teasing the teacher, talking back, talking out of turn, coming to school late, and even skipping school completely!!!!!" Mom growled through gritted teeth. "Okay fine. I only did it because he keeps teasing me about how I missed class for 3 weeks and usually come late or very very very rarely skip class." I said. "You should've been in class from the start!!!!! Daisy Grace May go to your room and on your way leave the skateboard at my door!!!!" Mom yelled. "But that's so not fair!!!" I complain. "Keep it up and you lose it for the summer." Mom said. I ran and left my board at my Mom's door. At least it's not my phone or iPad this time. The way she said it was weird to. "Daisy Grace May, go to your room!!!!!" I've been Daisy Grace May since Daddy died. I'm still not used to being a May instead of a Jackson. Mom said that since she took Dad's last name when she married him, now that he's dead we have to use Mom's last name. I want everything to go back to normal ughhh!!!
——————
May POV