Orphan drama

Daisy POV

I was happy now that Daddy and Mommy were back

I was happy now that Daddy and Mommy were back. "Mommy Daddy look Uncle Tony buyed me a pony!" I yelled. "He did, is it fluffy?" Daddy asked. "No but I named her Unicorn and Uncle Tony I can come over to ride her whenever I wanna." I said while getting into the jet. "Well that sounds fun." Mommy said while buckling me up. "Yeah." I said before finally falling asleep in between Mommy and Daddy. I woke up in my bedroom.

I saw everything in my room and I quickly climbed out of bed and ran to Yoyo's room

I saw everything in my room and I quickly climbed out of bed and ran to Yoyo's room. "Yowo awe you in'ere!!!" I shouted. "Daisy it's 8 pm what are you doing up?" Yoyo asked. "Yowo!!!" I shrieked as I climbed on the bed and jumped on top of her. I was practically crying. "Hey kiddo it's okay we're back." She whispered into my ear. "Do you and Mommy and Daddy have to leave again?" I asked. "Soon we will but not right now." She said.
—————-
Yoyo POV

Daisy fell asleep on me and she wasn't letting anyone else touch her. She also wasn't letting go of me. Every time we tried to pick her up or put her back in bed she just whined and clutched my arm tighter so I just sat up with Daisy while the whole team was talking about what we're gonna do with Deke. By this time Daisy was fast asleep. "So what are we gonna tell Daisy?" I asked. "We can hide it from her." Fitz suggested. "You can't hide a person from a six year old that's like trying to hide an iPhone from a teenager." Mack explains. "Wait you have kids here?" Deke asked before looking at Yoyo. "Oh are you the mom?" Deke continues. "No No No I'm Daisy's mother and Coulson is Daisy's father." May explains. Daisy starts to stir and she suddenly wakes up. "Mommy... who's that?" Daisy pointed to Deke. "I'll tell you when you're older." May says while picking up her daughter probably to take her to bed.
————-
May POV
I just got finished putting Daisy to bed so I walked out her room and closed the door. "That's really really cool!!!" Deke said sounding like a child. I put my hands up to block him. "I think it's time for me to tell you my rules." I said. "Ummm okay." He said. "You are not allowed in this room or any other room unless we say so, you are not allowed to talk to my daughter or her friends, and you can't tell anyone that you are from the future." I said. "What why not?" Deke asked. "It's not normal to hear that and I just don't want you around my kid okay." I said rudely but I didn't care he's not allowed to be around my family. "Uhh sorry okay." Deke said nervously. "Uh yeah so lemme show you your room." I said. We walked down the stairs turned the corner then walked down another flight of stairs to the cellar in the basement that we turned into a little bedroom. Usually for guests that we aren't particularly fond of which is why it was his room. "I'm sorry is this a joke I mean I'm sooo far away from the rest of the family I feel like I'm not part of it." Deke said. I just rolled my eyes and climbed up the stairs locking the basement door from the outside so he couldn't get out until Daisy left for school in the morning.
——-///———-
Eliza POV