First day of school

2 months

Daisy is still 5 years old and her birthday was on June 2 like in the movies. she is still played by Madeleine McGraw. The other characters are still the same. I might add new characters as Daisy's friends from school.

The date is: 9/5/2018 aka the first day of school.
Enjoy
———————————————————————-
Mack POV

Time: 5:00

Place: classified

"I'm just gonna say what we're all thinking right about now." I said. "Yeah, what's that?" Fitz asked. "Well Turbo, that is that we miss Daisy, our Daisy that's not a little kid right now." I said. "She reminds me of her so much." Elena cried. "She reminds me of Skye when she first came." Simmons said. "Skye?" Elena asked. "Skye is what Daisy went by before becoming inhuman and meeting her parents." Fitz said. We all nodded. "She looks exactly like her when she first came." I said while looking at the pictures we had of her from before. "I guess she was meant to get a second chance, but why'd it have to be like this." Simmons said. "Hey, I know how hard this is but cmon maybe she's gonna be the same when she grows up." I said knowing that it would be unlikely. The truth was that we would never have the same Daisy again. She's gone forever.
——/——/——/—-//————/—-/———/———-
Daisy POV

As soon as I got dressed I ran downstairs with the American girl doll Daddy bought me for my birthday. "Daddy Daddy what is we gonna do today?!!" I asked. "Well I'm going to go to work and you honey, are going to your first day of school." He said. "What's a furst day of cool?" I asked confused. "School is a really fun place were you get to make friends, and have fun for the day while Mommy and Daddy go to work." Daddy said. "Oh, do I have to go?" I asked hoping he'd say no. "Yes honey, you do have to go, but I promise you'll have so much fun in there." Daddy said. "Daisy come get dressed kiddo, you don't wanna wear that on your first day of school do you?!!" Mommy yelled. "Okay!" I yelled back. I ran upstairs and when I got there my whole outfit was laid out. Mommy helped me put it on while I begged her to let me stay home she said that I had to go but that I was gonna have so much fun.
-/——-//——//—//—////———-//—//——/——
Yoyo POV

Daisy came downstairs with her school stuff she looked so cute

Daisy came downstairs with her school stuff she looked so cute. "Yowo Mommy is making me go to cool." Daisy said. "It's gonna be sooo fun and you're gonna love it." I said convincingly. I knew she had to go and besides she really needed help with grammar and everything else. "You pinky promise with chocolate on top?" Daisy asked. "Of course I pinky promise that you are gonna love school." I said. "Daisy it's time to say goodbye you don't wanna be late." May said. "Byebye Yoyo!" Daisy yelled. "Have a good day kiddo." I said back.
-//—///—///—-/—/—-//—-//—///—-/—-/—/-
Daisy POV
Place: Mount Sierra Elementary

I was sorta nervous but then I met a friend at the bus stop. "Hey I'm Vivian what's your name?" The kid asked. "I'm Daisy, wanna be best friens?" I asked. "Sure Vivian said. "Look Mommy I made a frien!!" I shouted excitedly. "You did, what's her name?" Mommy asked. "I'm Vivian." Vivian said. Then her Mommy and my Mommy talked for a while and I met Gigi and her little sister Ally and now I have 3 friends. So the rest of school was great.
————————————————————————
Pictures that their parents took before school.

Daisy with Vivian

Daisy with Vivian

Daisy with Vivian, Gigi, and Ally

Daisy with Vivian, Gigi, and Ally. Ally is the one that is shorter than everyone else and Gigi is next to Ally. Vivian is next to Daisy.

Just Daisy on the left, Vivian on the right, and Gigi in the middle

————————————————————————

That's it because I guess I introduced the characters. All of Daisy's friends are her age except Ally who is 4 instead of 5. But the rest of them are 5. Also the characters are not real people and the pictures aren't mine too take credit for. I got them from Pinterest and the Maddy McGraw website. No I'm not a stalker I just like good pics plus I'm bored. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
- Victori
Ps there is a song up there to so it really matches the story just so you know.