Summer break

Charlotte POV
Date: 6/20/2018

I couldn't believe it when Daddy said I could have four friends over so of course I invited Daisy, Amanda, Eliza, and Laney. I was gonna invite Vivian and Gigi but they were both on vacation Vivian was at Disney and Gigi was at a water park. She's so lucky. Laney isn't really my friend she's Amanda's sister.

(Laney is in the back, Amanda is in front of her, then Eliza, then Charlotte and finally Daisy

(Laney is in the back, Amanda is in front of her, then Eliza, then Charlotte and finally Daisy.)
———/———/——-/———/———/———/———
Simmons POV

I couldn't believe it, I had been watching Daisy, behind her back, while the rest of the team was going dark after their last mission

I couldn't believe it, I had been watching Daisy, behind her back, while the rest of the team was going dark after their last mission. "Wanna go skateboarding?" A kid's voice exclaimed. "Yea!!" Both Daisy and Charlotte said in unison. "Just let us finish this furst." Daisy said. "That's pwetty." Gigi said. Then they skateboarded on the city streets. That's not even the scariest part, the scariest part was that Daisy was sitting on the edge of a longboard while Charlotte's older sister was riding it the right way. some of the neighborhood kids were there to running around the streets with them, you could tell Daisy was popular, but sometimes worried if she wasn't telling us something. It was so dangerous, for both of them.

———///——-///———-///——///——-///——Amanda POV

Amanda POV

I was sorta scared when Charlotte said we were gonna hang with Daisy, not that I didn't like her but I just didn't know her that well. She's sorta short but I didn't care because she's really nice. I can see why she's so popular. "Hey I hope we're in the same class next year." I said to Daisy as me and Eliza followed our sisters out of Charlotte's house. "Me to." Daisy said. "Bye Eliza Bye Mandy!"Daisy said. "Bye Dai!" We answered.

Outside of Charlotte's house

"Did you like Daisy?" Eliza asked me. "Yeah she's nice." I answered. "I know, she lives next door." Eliza said. "Oh no, I'm sooo late, I promised Momma I'd be home before dark so she wouldn't have to wait outside Daddy's house." I said nervously. "I'm sure she won't be mad." Eliza said. "Yea you're right." I tried to convince myself. "Bye Liza." I said. "Bye Mandy." She answered.

1 hour later

I just got home and I snuck in through the back of my apartment so Daddy wouldn't notice my big heels or as Laney calls them 3 inch heels. Daddy has never liked the idea of a 6 year old wearing heels, even though I turn 7 on October 18th and should actually be a rising 2nd grader instead of a rising 1st grader.

—-/—/——-/——-/——//——/——//——//——-
That's it thx for reading
-Victori