More secrets and lies...

Daisy POV

I had gotten used to not seeing my dad anymore

I had gotten used to not seeing my dad anymore. Not getting a hug from him, not getting a present from him, and even not having my sucker parent anymore. Sure my mother bought me things but my dad bought me whatever I wanted and if he said no I knew how to sucker him into it. Everyone has a sucker parent it's that parent who buys whatever you want even when your other parent says no. Mines gone now. I was talking to my friends at school. Summer was over and today was the 3rd week of 5th grade. "Daisy... very nice seeing you here." Mackayla said sarcastically. I don't like mackayla that much she's kinda weird. "Well duh!!! I'm me and also where else would I be it's school." I said. "I was being sarcastic or maybe you just couldn't tell because of how stupid you are." Mackayla said. "Yea whatever." I said walking off. I went to talk to Gigi. "Gi? How's Sam?" I ask quietly. Gigi went on and on about Sam and I wasn't really paying attention. "Daisy are you sure you're okay, you haven't said anything in a whole 5 minutes." Gigi informed. "Yeah I'm fine I'm just thinking." I said.
—————
Eliza POV

Charlotte and I were hanging out today

Charlotte and I were hanging out today. Since school was over. We were already swarmed with press because her press plus mine made it impossible to get out. "Hey Liz are you gonna do the talent show?" Charlotte whispered the question in my ear. "No I don't really have a talent I wanna preform." I whispered back. "Let's get out of here." I whispered. "How?" Charlotte asked. "Easy." I answered. We pushed past the reporters and paparazzi and then ran out into the city. Charlotte called her limo driver and they met us near a gas station. We got in before anyone could ask any questions. This leads us to what's happening now. "Charlotte. Eliza. You girls could've gotten hurt." Mrs.Hall said. "We had to get away from them somehow." I said. "Honey I think it's time." Mrs.Hall said. "But Babe I think it could wait." Mr.Hall said. "This is the 20th time they've been mobbed this week." Mrs.Hall said.
Later
"I can't believe your parents actually did that." I said. "I can't believe your parents joined in." Charlotte said. This was it weird no longer be mobbed by annoying fans or paparazzi. But I was happy about it.
—————
Daisy POV

My mom walked in looking really happy. "Daisy can I talk to you for a minute?" Mom asked. I nodded. "Okay so what I'm about to tell you isn't easy for me to say or even easy for you to hear but I have to say it. Do you understand?" Mom explains. I nod my head at her question. "There's a guy my company's working with, Sarge I think his name is. Anyway he looks like your father and he wants to meet you." Mom said. "Okay and?" I asked completely confused as I have never been to Mom's work. My parents have never told me much about it even when I was little I didn't know anything about it. I just knew it was really dangerous and if anyone found out what they do bad guys could get to us. Mom said that bad guys didn't get daddy he just went because it was his time. "Daisy I'm taking you to my work place grab your stuff and then we can leave." Mom said. I grab my things and run to the door. "Not that door follow me." Mom said leading me to the backyard. We go through the woods and we walk until Mom said to stop. "Reach out and try to see if you can touch it. It's a special plane it turns invisible." Mom said. I rolled my eyes. "You don't seriously expect me to believe that do you?" I asked. Mom turned around. "I'm not 5 anymore mom that type of invisibility isn't real." I said. I reached out just to humor her when I felt something. I was shocked it must've shown on my face because mom raised an eyebrow. Suddenly black came from out of nowhere and it formed a jet. "You're seeing this to right?" I asked. "We don't have much time let's go." Mom said pushing me inside.

Inside

As we walked in I saw my sister and her boyfriend Mack. "El, Mack?" I asked confused. "Daisy." Elena breathed out.

Later

I sat in the room that was given to me. Apparently I'd be sleeping here and we'd only be home at certain times and only for when my friends met me to go to school. I looked in the closet there and surprisingly I actually had clothes there. "We stole some things from your house just in case you ever had to stay here." A voice I knew to well said. I turned around quickly. "Deke... you scared me." I said. "I really didn't mean to." He said. "It's cool I'm sorta used to it." I started. "My sister and her boyfriend used to try and scare me all the time." I said. "They're actually related to you?" He asked. I nod. "Uh yeah why?" I asked. "Oh nothing." Deke said. "I should actually get going." He said leaving. I put on pajamas and tied my hair up before looking for mom.

———May POV

———
May POV

I sit on the couch with a water

I sit on the couch with a water. I haven't slept in the quinjet since that time when we were sent to the future. I admit it sorta felt weird. Daisy walked into the room. "Mom can I ask you something?" Daisy asked. "Of course sweetie." I said getting up. "Deke said that you weren't really my mom, dad really wasn't my dad, and Leo and El aren't my siblings is it true." She asked. I lied to her again but only because I had to. "He's not lying sweetie but it's not true. He just thinks it is. Remember he's Deke he's not all that smart." I explain before sending her to bed. Elena, Mack and I talk in Mack's office later about it and we agreed that Daisy can never know that I'm not her real mom.
———/-/
Author POV

Yay 1k reads this is great I can't believe so many people actually read this!!!!!!