Villan Deku

Info
the part where I'm starting in this story is after practical exams because of plot convenience. this story is bakudeku since I think it would make this interesting
This story POV is mostly going to be Deku unless I want someone else or 3rd person if it is I'll say so
There will be cursing obvi
I will warn if there are any sensitive topics
"people talking" 'inside the mind'
Everything is covered so enjoy the story

Chapter one

It was morning there were birds singing outside of a window. This window belonged to a certain green-haired boy who was tossing and turning in his sleep. He had dreams of being the number one hero our story beings as he woke with the blaring of his All Might alarm.

I opened my eyes to see my closet in front of me and the All Might posters that surround it. I turn off the alarm I set and raised my arms in the air to stretch myself. I look around the room some more and watch the light pour in through my window. I have school today so I raise myself out of bed. I open my closet and get the hanger which held my UA uniform. I turn to the very back of my closet and went up to the shrine I had made "morning.....Kacchan",I said out loud and petted the picture. It was various pictures taken from various angles meshed together with hearts and such spread all around it. I kissed the picture lightly and left with my uniform in hand. 'At this point, you're probably wondering why I even like Kacchan after all the things he's done to me well your answer is just as good as mine'. 'I just developed feeling somehow when I was a child and the feeling just never went away'. 'Somehow being with him just always made me feel safe and taken care of'. I sigh as I put on the last piece of uniform and looked in the mirror. I looked the same as usual well except for the eye bags from lack of sleep because of the nightmares. The nightmares are generally horrific images of mostly me killing people on accident or the ones I love dying in front of me while I couldn't do anything to stop it. It's not much of a big deal if you ask me their just dreams. I opened my door and went to the kitchen I look around I don't see mom and dad well don't even get me started on dad. He left a while ago on a business trip, I haven't seen him in years he said he would come back one day. 'Huh one day my ass' I look up to see a bowl with a note attached to it. I picked up the note and read it " Izu, went to work early today have a great day at school love you with all of my heart - mom". I sat down and ate my breakfast when done I picked up the dirty dishes and put them in the sink. I was about to head out so I put on my iconic red shoes and left the house locking the door behind me.
I look out from the balcony and see Kacchan walking to school also. I wait a bit so I could watch him walk to school I hide behind corners and other obstacles so I wouldn't get caught, 'oh wow doesn't Kacchan look so handsome while walking to school'. My face heated up as I thought more about him then something interrupted me a girl with brown hair tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see Uraraka-chan smiling. "Deku-Kun how are you this morning," she was all blushing and cheerful." good," I said as I turned my tired face into a smile 'Ugh, this girl again how dare she interrupted my thoughts of kacchan' I hid my irritation with a smile. We walked the rest of the way to school talking about various topics of the hero world. We stopped almost near the opening of UA when we heard an explosion. We turn our heads and went towards the cause of the commotion. It was a giant nomu a loud roar filled our ears as we got closer to it. We stopped in our tracks in front of it. It seemed to not have spotted us as it didn't charge at us it kept destroying a building as other heroes try to stop it. It jumps far ahead of us towards the mall so we chase after it. I spot kacchan also running we catch up to him he gives me a glare it sent shivers down my spine and caused heat to rise up to my face. "damn nerd I don't need your help, " he looked at me glared harder I looked at him and said nothing while smiling he tched and kept running faster. I and Uraraka decided it was also the best course of action so we also speed up. We all finally got to the outside mall which was crossed off with police tape. The monster was wrecking the place with two other nomus who we didn't see before. There was fire and rubble everywhere I noticed All Might getting people out of the building with great speed Uraraka ran to get help. When The mall's structure was about to come down the nomu's left. There were still a couple of people in the building and it seemed like All Might was at his limit. He got out of the mall and it seems as though he got everyone out until I heard a scream HELP! 'that voice sounds so familiar it sounded like it sounded like my mom'. "MOM!" I screamed out as I lept over the police tape with the police trying to grab me I ran towards the mall's entrance most the police were holding me and weren't going to let go anytime soon. I saw a familiar set of green eyes and green straight hair "MOM", I yelled she looked up at me with empty eyes half of her body was caught under some rubble. "izu?," she mouthed as she reached out for me I could hear the ceiling come down All Might ran in to save her but before he could the ceiling crushed her.

1070 word