Part 13 sheeeesh

'Inside the head'
"Outside the head"
'Deku using quirk'
'In someone else's head

Kirishima PoV
I open my eyes to the blaring sun and the sound of birds. I went to stretch myself out then I realized...I'm in the park which means I slept here all night and What's worse is that kaminari never showed up at our meeting spot. Deku didn't kill him, did he? He couldn't have.. no I won't think like that... oh! I know I'll text him. I texted him and it said it had been read but no reply that's... strange. I look at the time ah man class is going to start soon hopefully I'll make it in time. I just hope kaminari made it out. Maybe he forgot about our meeting spot and went home after the fight... Yeah, that must be it. It has to be it.
I ran to UA hoping that kaminari was alive and well. I finally got to classroom 1-A I was out of breath and very tired but I had to push through. I opened the door and surveyed the classroom. I let out a breath of relief when I saw Kaminari. He looked fine as could be. I looked over to see if I could spot deku. I saw him with his usual squad and bakubro. Deku turned to me and gave me a friendly wave, of course, I didn't return it and ran over to kaminari and hugged him. "Dude are you ok, I was so worried about you, seriously don't scare me like that I thought you died," I said to him but the weird thing was he didn't hug back "um I'm sorry do I know you?". I got off and looked at him " hey stop playing around it's me kirishima one of your best friends" kaminari put a finger to his mouth to think " I have a pretty good memory of my friends and the name kirishima doesn't ring a bell" my smile fell "seriously stop playing around it isn't funny". "I'm being totally honest when I say I have never met you before in my life" I got out my phone "if we aren't friends explain these photos" I showed him a bunch of photos of us together. Suddenly kaminari held his head in pain "ow..shit my head feels like it's splitting apart" Jiro came over to see what was happening "what did you do kirishima" "nothing all I did was show him a photo and he keeled over" I tried to reach for kaminari to comfort him "stop don't get any closer I said I don't know you ok! so can you just take that answer and leave me alone". I was upset and confused by the words he was saying and then it hit me this must be Deku's doing, but how did he do it? I heard some footsteps walk towards me "hey kirishima is kaminari ok he seems to be in a lot of pain" I looked over to see deku with a smile. I looked over at him with visible anger "what the hell did you do to him" he looked oblivious at me "whatever could you mean". I grabbed his collar "what did you do to kaminari's, huh?" He look off and smirked "what did you do?!" I pulled back and punched him with my quirk active. He fell to the ground with a smirk that soon turned into a scarred face. I went up to him and grabbed his collar again and was about to get another hit in, but someone grabbed my fist. I looked back to see Todoroki holding my wrist firm. I felt my collar get grabbed and as soon as I turn my head my eyes meet cold red ones "what the fuck do you think you're doing shitty hair" I felt todoroki let go of my wrist. I got even more upset " I'm going to beat him until he tells me what he did to kaminari" I tried to shake him off but his grip was solid  " what the fuck are you on" I got frustrated "why can't you see that he's pure evil he even told me he became a villain when he visited me after our fight" "that's bullshit and even if it was true why wait so fucking long huh, you had days to tell this information" I looked down "and somehow by a wild coincidence this incident was after you confessed to me " he glared at me. I was about to reply but couldn't because there was no valid reason and I knew if I said anything more it would be pointless and get blamed on jealousy. Bakugou raised me up more so I was even closer to his face " now you listen to me because I'll only say this once if I ever catch you touching or even looking at Deku I swear I will kill you" smoke left his hands as he burned my shirt, he let go. I looked at bakugou as he picked deku up from the ground and put his hand on Deku's cheek where I punched. Bakugou hugged Deku and as he was facing me a quick evil smile plastered on his face and went back to normal as quickly as it came. I looked at the shocked faces of my classmates staring at me as they whispered things to each other. If anyone was going to believe me they're not going to now. I ran out of the classroom as unmanly tears started to prick at the corners of my eyes. I left and went back home to my room where I knew I was safe. I went to my bed where I flopped down and tried my hardest not to shed any more tears." Denki I'm so sorry if I hadn't left you this wouldn't have happened" I slammed my fist on my bed " I swear I'll expose you, deku, even if it's the last thing I do".