Chapter 6

I went into the classroom and sat in my seat. The class started whispering I was wondering why. I looked at Uraraka who of course looked upset which almost brought a smile to my face - almost. I looked over and my face turned into a glare. I got ticked off at the red-headed boy Kirishima who was flirting with Kacchan right in front of me. I got up sat on Kacchan's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. I rested my head on his shoulder and left a mark. My arms covered my face so no one could tell what I was doing to him it just looked like a hug. Kacchan's face turned a deep red. I then gave him a quick kiss while still sitting on his lap and then gave Kirishima a warning look. I went up to the redhead and smiled and mouthed the words 'fuck off'. I giggled then sat back down and admired my work, now he had a mark. I glanced at the redhead he had a disappointed and sad look on his face I smiled at this. I looked around and saw surprised faces and two more disappointed looks one obviously from Uraraka and the other surprised me it was from Todoroki. To add to it I decided to grab Kacchan's hand and hold onto it. 'Man, I love the smell of jealousy in the afternoon' I giggled to myself. Kacchan turned around and sat facing me to make it easier to hold his hands. He then put his head down to rest. I stroked his hair as he held my hand tighter, I smiled. I could feel the confused and mixed emotions going around the classroom. I didn't pay them any mind and continued to stroke my boyfriend's hair.

I looked out the window as time passed by I still stroked Kacchan's hair. He was in a deep sleep, he had the cutest soft snore. Nobody really paid us any mind the shock wore out. I looked around and saw I kept getting the occasional glances from either Uraraka, Todoroki, or Kirishima. The school bell rang, signaling the end of school. I shook Kacchan as gently as I could. He woke up and smiled at me, he gave me a peck on the lips. "Let's go damn nerd" Kacchan got up still holding my hand. We walked to the end of the hallway to the outside. We were in front of the school "Kacchan I have to do something today you go on home without me" he shot another smile at me and kissed me "see you tomorrow nerd" my face heated up as I watched him leave. I turned around and as I did a purple portal opened up Shigaraki came out the portal and let me just say the timing of this man. "that was so fucking cute not gonna lie" I rolled my eyes he gestured an arm out to go into the portal. I did what I was told and went through.

We were suddenly in a bar this must be the hideout. 'not bad I guess' I looked and saw 3 people 2 were fighting over a Nintendo switch. One was a girl with a school uniform on and her blond hair tied up into buns. The other was a male with black hair, scars, and piercings. The other was the man named Kurogiri from the USJ incident I watched the two they then looked at me. Shigaraki then came up behind me " I would like to introduce you to our members the one behind the bar always cleaning glasses is Kurogiri" he gave me a friendly wave "the blond bitch is Toga and the black-haired one is Dabi". They walked towards me Toga jumped on top of me "you're cute what's your name".Shigaraki interrupted "this is our newest member Deku " she looked back at me with her face all blushed. "you gotta girlfriend Deku" "boyfriend actually" "awe man well the least you could do is give me some of your blood then right?" I looked at her wearily she had this insane look on her face. She pulled a knife out of nowhere and tried to stab me I pushed her off me and ran around Shigaraki as she chased me. She almost caught me but Dabi picked her up by her uniform and sat her down on the couch. "Thanks, " I said dabi looked at me. "don't mention it" He gave me very very small smile. "So what's your quirk Deku," dabi asked sitting next to an excited Toga "oh I kinda have All Might's quirk" everyone looked surprised Toga was jumping in her seat "so that means you can grow giant muscles or something" I looked confused at her "no it enhances my strength" "oh" she looked a bit disappointed. "What are your quirks?" I get out my notebook and started to draw a quick sketch of Toga and dabi. I already had Shigaraki and kurogiri. "well If I drink someone's blood I can turn into that person" "ah that's so Useful for incog" I began to mutter the usefulness of her quirk they looked at me worried. "what's yours Dabi" he scratched the back of his head "tch" he opened his hand and blue flames shot out. "So you're a firebender" I started to mutter again " my quirk is cremation I can cremate anything and my fire cannot be put out by anybody just by me" my eyes widened 'they have some pretty useful quirks'. "well now that introductions are over it's time for initiation" Shigaraki clapped his hands together "initiation?" next thing I know I was hit on the head with something hard. While losing Consciousness I saw Toga had a Nintendo switch in her hands. I realized they hit me on the head with a fucking Nintendo switch.

Lil short but don't worry they get longer as time goes on 😈
words: 984