Part 17 ✨

^^this song has been stuck in my head^^
'Inside the head'
"Outside the head"
'Deku using quirk'
'In someone else's head'

As the time went passed it got closer and closer to the start of the plan. It was later in the day now. Everyone was working hard to make food for dinner. I helped cut up vegetables with kacchan. Everyone was surprised that he could cook. I enjoyed seeing their surprised faces. As the sun started to go down I started to leave the group to sneak back to the room to get my food source. I went into my duffle and searched for the little brown bag, I started to get nervous when I couldn't find it. "Where the fuck is it" I emptied the contents legit ripping it apart. It was gone I ruffled my hair "where-" "looking for something" "fuck" I said under my breath as noticed the voice of my teacher. "H-hello sensei is there some kind of problem" I looked at him trying to hide my irritation. His eyebrow raised "Come with me please" he walked out and I followed with caution. He takes me to the building where students did their remedial lessons for failing their practicals. He took me into a room that looked like an interrogation room. "Ok, midoriya take a seat" I sat down in the chair across from him. I looked around and spotted the double-sided glass. I could see through it and spot the pussy cats and Vlad King. 'Ok play it cool, be oblivious, if they know it's me they have no proof. The best option is to deny deny deny (Rodrick does indeed rule). "Um, w-what's going on" Aizawa sat down. " now Midoriya I'm going to ask you this once and I want you to answer truthfully" I nodded in response. " Are you the serial killer" I stared for a sec into space thinking of how this would play out " n-no of course not I wouldn't hurt someone unless training. How could I-" I pretended to gag "k-kill someone". He nodded 'easier than I thought I can practically taste freedom'. "Then you wouldn't mind me asking what's this" he pulled out my brown bag 'oh shit forgot about that' "n-no idea" " hmm is that right?" "yes". He sighed "I found this in your bag midoriya" " I swear to you it's not mine it could've been planted" he was starting to lose his cool 'never seen that before'. I hid my smile " so again I say there's n-no way it's mine". He looked at me " that would be very convincing if I hadn't seen you eat from it" I looked shocked 'damn it, no wonder his scent was everywhere stupid fucking ninja was watching me, stupid stupid stupid'. He turned his head while my face slowly grew tired of keeping up this charade. "I analyzed it and found that it was human meat. Now I'll ask you again, are you the serial killer?" I started to clap as a smile crept onto my face, I chuckled. "Wow didn't expect you to catch me this fast Eraserhead-sensei good for you".

He looked at my face shocked "what cat got your tongue" I teased. "Why midoriya why did you do it" he slammed his hands on the table. I propped my feet up "I need to eat or I'll die obviously" I rolled my eyes "and before you ask no I can't eat regular food I've tried, it comes right back up and tastes like hot garbage". He looked at me in disbelief "what else is different" "well I can see exceptionally well in the day as well as night and I can smell everything in a 1-mile radius too." I looked at the glass "which means I can see our little audience" I waved at them. " By the way, tiger you never stood a chance" I laughed. He moved forward like he wanted to scare me I rolled my eyes. " how many have you killed" " thats like me asking what you ate last week so like you I don't usually remember my meals " I sat back. "Though I can remember the ones I enjoyed the most there was that one buff girl, monama." I looked at Vlad king and flicked my forked tongue. He smashed his fist against the wall breaking it 'ha'. "And my most enjoyable one was killing eijiro kirishima, he was the most wonderful. We played a short game of tag then hide and seek. Then finally after getting serious I killed and I ate him". I could see Aizawa's eyebrows furrow for a moment. "He tasted amazing. It was worth all the wait and planning" he looked at me "and let me guess you still haven't even found his body yet ...well whatever's left of it that is" I laughed. Aizawa slammed his hands on the table. I smiled, "In addition to my new cannibalistic nature, I have new quirks that I've already explained twice but since I want you to know, I may as well tell you". Aizawa sat in his chair and I sat back as I watched my audience behind the glass listen in. " I'll start from the beginning. a couple months ago my mother died in a fatal accident caused by the league of villains though I don't hate them I hate that hope-giving liar ALL MIGHT!" I slammed my hands on the table. 'Keep your cool' I pulled back my hair " he failed to save her which is why I've given up heroism and have seen the light the dark provides. Hooray" I did jazz hand. They all look surprised " why are you so surprised Eraserhead-sensei you saw me legit beat the living shit out of kirishima but ahh oh you thought it was acting psh far from it actually" I chuckled. Before he could say something I put my finger up silencing him "I'm not finished"(calm it down Tyler the creator) I took out my green contacts. "here's where we get to the fun part. I get to the league of villains and find out the truth that my father who I thought was a good for nothing deserter was actually All For One." I smiled Aizawa looked confused and disturbed I look at my audience talk about the situation. " talking about keeping me detained are we?, well I haven't even told you the best part in addition to having All Might's quirk. I also have so many more that I don't feel like explaining" my smile widened exposing my sharp canines." I do have one similar to Vlad King- sensei but mine-" I jumped up behind Aizawa and pulled him towards me using his blood " is way more deadly". I held the back of his neck. By this time they had left their place behind the glass to join us. I wagged my finger " tut tut tut you play by my rules sensei's" I put the earpiece In my ear "it's go time" "roger that" Shigaraki said through the earpiece at that moment an explosion was heard. " that's my cue I'll show you another one of my quirks "stay in this building".I laughed as I ran down the hall knowing that at this moment they could roam the building all they want but can't leave.