Part 16 :)

All rise for the national anthem 👆🏾👆🏾

'Inside the head'
"Outside the head"
'Deku using quirk'
'In someone else's head'

Back to deku pov 😙✌️

I sat at the table waiting for the bell to ring trying to ignore the bonding moment happening with kaminari and shinsou while simultaneously blocking out the thoughts of the people around me. It was mostly boring stuff. it was nothing that I didn't already know. I look over to kacchan who again was concerned for me I didn't have to read his mind to know that. It was like his thing now to be worried for me all the time. I squeezed his hand under the table and shot him a look that said I'm fucking fine ok so stop worrying? He turned his head as he understood. The bell rang dismissing us back to class. I mentally prepared myself to be bored out of my mind. My only entertainment all day has been watching kacchan. All their sad faces were funny at first but that got old quickly.
We made it back and Aizawa was at the front of the room "alright get to your seats I have an announcement to make" he said with his usual tired glare." This is a reminder that this weekend we shall depart to the campsite area for training" the class didn't seem excited but excited at the same time 'little shits'. Probably because a friend had just died and like other incidents, they gloss it over like nothing ever happened. I clenched my fist. "That's all so now you may get back to mourning" he did a hand sign and disappeared. I mean I knew he was a ninja but Come on fucking ninjutsu!!? I watched the class stir and start conversations, they roped me into a couple. After that, I just relaxed and waited for the bell-like most days.

As soon as the school day ended I walked with Kacchan outside the gates and departed from there. I went to a nearby alley and dialed shigi's phone. He picked up "green bunny to Mr. Hand, Mr. Hand do you read me, over" I smiled " WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN" (in 2d from Gorillaz voice: toilet) I pulled the phone away from my ear " I was busy murdering one of my classmates I already told you this" "You said it would take a day ONE day, you were gone for a week" "well time flies when you're having fun" I giggled. " *sigh* Whatever just get back here we've got a plan to go over" ''roger that" I smile and hang up. A familiar purple portal opened up I walked through. I was greeted with a tackle by toga "I missed you deku where have you been" she smiled at me " you know, I've been here, there, everywhere killing people as I please" she lets me up from the hug "speaking of murder you want to go out and get blood with me" she held my hand " did you even have to ask?". I looked over at dabi "Wanna come too?" he shrugged his shoulders and walked with us. We started to run out but before we could shigi yelled out "you have 30 minutes we still have to talk about the plan for this weekend" we ignore him and run out the door.  "So where we headed bess friend," I said to toga smiling "my favorite spot" we run a bit further where there were not that many people. We started looking for people with interesting quirks and after toga took some blood I ate them and dabi burned the rest, squad goals. "Should we go back now?" toga asked "yeah I think it's almost time" dabi answered back." I'll meet you there I'm still a bit hungry" I got ready to jump buildings "shouldn't we stay with you in case things go south" dabi said "no I think I'm fully capable by myself, besides your boyfriend is waiting for you at home" I teased doing a kissy face. He blushed and turned away to leave. I laughed at that and jumped on top of a building leaning over the edge. I sniffed the air running purely on instinct right now. The wind blew, I caught a scent on the breeze. I followed it to the streets and pulled my hood over my head. the scent leads me to a nearby alleyway.
How convenient that all my kills are in alleyways but to be honest it's the best place for kills. Anyway, I saw a woman throwing away trash. She looked pretty strong. I walked slowly so as not to cause any alarm but that got boring so I decided to sing a little song for her "I am going to snap your neck, snap your neck, snap your neck, I am going to snap your neck, my fair lady" and that definitely caught her attention ( ya think). I didn't want to deal with her and her attractive muscles, so quick death it is "ZA WARUDO wait wrong word FREEZE". She froze, I went behind her and grabbed her head." on the count of three I'm going to kill you ok? 1..... *snap*". I drop her and start eating, starting with the limb as usual. I was almost done when I heard footsteps. " hey what's going on over there" he spots me and it doesn't help that my teeth were halfway into tearing into an arm and that I may or may not have growled at him. He turns and runs yelling "help please someone call the pro heroes". I took this as a chance to start running I hop the walls up to the roofs and run. I thought I was in the clear but then I saw something White. Right after a tree branched passed. 'Oh shit out of all the pro heros' I made sure my hood was on and looked back at Eraserhead and Kamui woods. 'Time to get extra' I ran faster trying not to let out too much power in case they notice similarities. 'Ok ok jump, flip, jump, backflip dodge another backflip into a corkscrew' I stick the landing perfectly. They were still chasing me and I, of course, was going in the opposite direction of the hideout. This was getting annoying real fast. I stopped abruptly and kicked Kamui woods hard and far enough that he won't get up for a few days. "ooooh That's gonna leave a mark" I laughed. I dodged another attempt to capture me by Eraserhead. Fuck, I don't have time for this shit " I'm sorry we couldn't play together for longer Eraserhead-sensei" he looked confused I smiled "freeze". He froze in a running position I smiled. I ran home this time with all the speed I could which would make it hard for anyone to follow. I made it home maybe at least 3 minutes late.