Part 9

'Inside the head'
"Outside the head"
'Deku using quirk'
'In someone else's head'

I woke up super early and stretched myself out looking at my ceiling then sat upright. I looked over my plans for today in my notebook memorized it down to every detail. There is no room for errors if I get caught it would be the end of me. I got my phone out and called shigi, the phone rang "hello" he said there were loud noises in the background "could you excuse me for a moment —Shut the fuck up I'm trying to talk on the fucking phone next person to make a sound will be decayed on the spot— eh hem so... what did you need to tell me" I paused for a moment " I can't come to the hideout for training for a while I have a big plan to pull through which will take a good minute  " he paused " oh and what might this plan be" " I'm going kill a classmate of mine" he hmmed "does this have to do with a certain boy" my face heated and he started to laugh "ok well good luck to you but remember what I said about getting caught" " I will Shigi, bye-bye" I hung up and looked out the window. I got up and put on my school uniform then looked in the mirror. My eyes were still blood-red good thing I stopped by the store last night to get colored contacts just in case. I put them in I looked at myself well "I guess I can't hide this" I lifted my white streak of hair. I shrugged and left my room 'maybe I should make myself a new costume, since I'm no longer a hero' I sat at the table and picked up my phone and call Shigi again "what is it,'' he said a bit irritated "well do you think I need a new costume" " uhh yeh is there anything you had in mind if you send over the schematics we'll send over a suit in a bit". I got out a notebook and pencil and started to sketch my suit out I took a picture and sent it to him "got it, see you in a bit" he hung up. I breathed out and looked in the fridge but it all smelled rotten to me. 'it must be a side-effect of the quirk I have' I took a trash can and emptied all the food into it. I tried to eat raw meat in a package but I ended up throwing it up which most likely means I can only eat human meat now I sigh "that's just great". I wasn't going to find out how long I can go without my new food source so I decided to go to the street and find where I had left a body. 

I searched for the scent of blood to find the place where I hid the gang member's body. I lifted the body and took it home. Good thing it was early so no one saw but just in case they did it just looked like I was carrying back a drunkard. I put it on the table in my house and started to tear off a limb. "ok let's start with an arm" then I cleaned out a thermos and drained blood into it and added a bit of kool-aid just in case which will help sustain me through the day. I ate an arm and tore off other body parts and left them in my fridge for later. By the time I was done cleaning up it was around the time for me to go to school. I saw a purple portal open up in my living room and Shigi came out with a silver case which must be my new costume." what happened here" the floor and table were covered in blood " I just had breakfast" I went over and got it from him "thank you" I said hugging it "mm" he said as he touched my head and messed up my hair he then left inside the portal. At that exact moment, there was a knock on my door. I grabbed my thermos of blood and put it in my bag I then put my bag on my back and got ready to go. I was putting on my shoes when the banging got louder "hurry up Izuku" I felt my face get hot because of the use of my first name and opened the door. Kacchan glared at me but the glare fell and a look of concern painted his face" man you look like shit what happened to you" he started to poke my face repeatedly. I grabbed his hands "I'm fine really just had a rough night" I knew he wasn't buying it but he agreed anyway. He always knew when I was lying which could be troublesome. We went down the stairs of the complex and left on the way to school "hey what's up with that stripe of white in your hair" he looked at me observing the differences in my appearance. " I thought I might try a new style do you like it" he looked away from me " It doesn't matter to me I'll like you no matter what you do" he blushed all the way to the tips of his ears my face heated up "I'll be holding you to that," I said as I looked over at him. He looked at me then down at the silver case that held my new costume " the fuck's that?" he asked, " it's my new suit I thought I'd get a new one the old one's pretty painful to look at, " I said as I felt the sadness coming back then the emptiness hit me. Kacchan stopped walking and pinched my cheeks and pulled them "everything is going to be ok I'm here for you shitty nerd," he said he let go and As he did this a gust of wind blew by, the smell hit me it was very strong and very sweet. It took all my strength not to bite into him. I bit my tongue to take the edge off my hunger. He gestures his hand out towards me I intertwined our fingers and we walked the rest of the way to school not saying anything but enjoying each other's company.

We got to the gates of UA and continued walking to class with our hands held. We got strange looks from the other students but I didn't really care about them, Kacchan on the other hand, glared at them begging them to pick a fight which made me smile. We got to the door of class 1-A and went inside. Iida, Momo, Todoroki, and Uraraka we're at the back while Kaminari, Mina, and Kirishima we're around Kacchans desk chatting. I let go of his hand so he could greet his friends " are you sure you're going to be okay I could stay with you if you want" he said I look up at him "I'm fine go to your friends I don't want to hog you all the time" I poked his chest he then walked away from me which made me feel lonely. I walked over to Todoroki and started to chat. I wasn't listening to anything they were saying though. My eyes kept shifting to the redhead that was next to Kacchan giving him eyes. 'I hope Kacchan isn't too attached to him the last thing I want is for him to be unhappy but I do wonder Kirishima~' my vision flashed red under my contacts  'how do you taste' I giggled earning a surprised look from Todoroki. The bell rang everyone sat down in their seats as Aizawa-sensei came in the doorway. "ok class today we're doing 1v1 villain/hero combat so get your suits on and head out to the training stadium" Aizawa-sensei then rolled out with his body buried in a sleeping bag. I took out my silver case and started walking Iida came up to me with an excited Uraraka. "ooh Deku is that a new suit" uraraka looked at me with excited eyes "y-yes I thought it was maybe time for a change" I smiled 'ugh smiling is emotionally tiring' "that's good to hear Midoriya glad to see a smile on your face" Iida said 'would you believe me if I told you it's fake' I sheepishly looked "yeh you've had this gloomy look on your face, it's nice to see you smile again" I gave another smile. We parted ways Iida and I walked in everybody was changing into their hero costumes. I walk further in and see a shirtless Kacchan he caught me catching glimpses. "see something ya like" he smirked. I looked over embarrassed "obviously I wouldn't be staring if I didn't" he blushed red and was about to reply when Kaminari interrupted "can you not flirt here you're making my sad single life feel so much worse". I laughed then everyone else around us joined in, well except for Todoroki and Kacchan, they had these weird half-smiles. I waited for almost everyone to leave before I started to put on my suit. I slipped on my black baggy athletic pants and combat boots. I buttoned up my white dress shirt and green vest with a tail and cleaned the x's on my green lenses that were on my copper goggles before adjusting them on my head. The last part was my fingerless gloves one red the other black I walk out and head into the stadium while straightening my tie. I got a couple of amazed faces as I enter the stadium I saw out of the corner of my eyes an All Might standing there watching our hero progress. I stood next to Kacchan of course but one look at my gear and his face turned red. "Izuku that doesn't look durable for shit are you fucking sure you can fight in that" I stood in front of him to show it off. "everything I'm wearing is tare proof, waterproof, fireproof, and bulletproof to ensure long-lasting durability". He looked a bit impressed "does that answer your question" he nodded but still looked concerned I grabbed his hands and poked his forehead "I'll be fine it'll be alright" he smirked and let go as Aizawa-sensei took the stage. "I will now pair you at random, the way to win is your opponent either gives up, you pin them, or they are unable to fight anymore. If you can both last out 5 minutes it's a draw ". The first pair will be "  hero Kaminari and villain Bakugou" suddenly a shout came from Kaminari "no have you seen that monster he's going to kill me, why I out of everyone do i have to fight him, he's like the embodiment of satan". I look at over Kacchan he had this sinister smile on his face as "after that villain Midoriya and hero- " I looked at Aizawa 'Kirishima' I put in his head I look back at Kirishima he looked at me as I mouthed his name in sync with Aizawa. I smiled at him he looked unsettled I walked up to him "were gonna have so much fun" my smile widened

1881 words
I get it your probably thinking why dont they just do regular combat training~~ tbh I needed an excuse for deku to go all out and not seem sus 😈

So There ya go right at the end of the month
I said I was gonna update twice
I'm part of the procrastination nation so its sometimes hard for me to find the time to write when i got homework piling up 😂

Welp see ya next month