Part 12 muahahaha

'Inside the head'
"Outside the head"
'Deku using quirk'
'In someone else's head'

It's been a couple days now and it's increasingly getting harder and harder to avoid getting caught by dumb and dumber. I seriously can't have any fucking time to rest or have private time with kacchan. As the week got closer to the end, kaminari and kirishima started to use methods to make me slip up. I swear I was this close to just killing them and getting it over with especially that time when kirishima started using kacchan to get me to crack. In the end, it will be worth it since I finally got my plan all figured out I even made a plan B but that's if the first plan isn't working, let's just hope I don't have to do it. No one likes a fast a quick genocide the readers won't enjoy a quick shitty ending like that. The bell rang for lunch everyone started to leave, only kacchan and I were left " can you go ahead without me I'm still not feeling very good" he turned to me with his usual mad expression and flicked my forehead again. what was with him and flicking my forehead "do you need me to take you to the nurse deku" I looked at him and rubbed my forehead in the place he flicked " no it's something small you don't need to worry I might miss lunch though" he hugged me " it's fine just make sure you tell me when shits up I'll help you ok" he poked me I nodded and left to the nurse's office where I'll get the thing that I need. I arrived there and recovery girl stood by a student helping him. "Recovery girl" I called out she turned around and walked towards me "what is it midoriya, you didn't break any bones again did you" I shook my head and laughed a bit " could I have some laxatives my stomach has been feeling terrible lately" I looked down and pretended to be embarrassed. " of course let me give you some" she grabbed a bottle off the shelf and poured me a couple of pills "make sure you take them with something" I nodded and went away after thanking her.

Now I just have to get this in Kirishima's food which will be pretty difficult considering they've been watching me like a hawk. I walked up to the cafeteria avoiding everyone and sneaking to the place where kaminari and kirishima sat. I looked around for people and grabbed a random guy with a horse-looking face distract those two'. The guy went over to kami and Kiri and talked to them about a suit vest I think which confused me for a second. I went over and slipped the pill into Kirishima's food and watched behind them to make sure he ate it. The person had left so Kami and Kiri started to eat again. A few minutes later Kirishima's stomach rumbled "sorry kaminari can I meet you back at the classroom suddenly my stomach feels upset" " of course man and when we get there we'll go over more plans for midoriya" he nodded his head and ran to the bathroom. I waited till he was fully gone and a couple minutes had passed by to start my plan.
I looked at kaminari 'you will see me as kirishima'  I got up from my hiding spot and walked towards kaminari " oh hey kirishima I thought you had stomach troubles" I put my hand behind my head in embarrassment "no it was nothing just something small, I drank a bit of water I should be ok". He nodded " ok so about that idea for midoriya why don't we use bakugou again he almost slipped when we did it before what if we try it again" I was going to roll my eyes but I remembered I'm supposed to be kirishima. "I have a better idea since I feel like midoriya is going to be even more on guard since last time" kaminari was intrigued "why don't we both go to midoriya's house and collect evidence there's sure to be a ton of it there"  "ahhh that's a good idea but isn't that risky" I looked for excuses "we'll be fine I noticed midoriya has been getting home later these days we just need to get in and out" kaminari looked excited "we could go over today and present the evidence to all might tomorrow" "right" I agreed, now I needed to get out here before the bell rings and find kirishima. "Ahh oh on second thought my stomach is acting up" " oh alright see ya" I waved goodbye once I was far enough away. I locked my eyes on him and undid my mind control. Now time to find kirishima. I found him walking back to the classroom. With my quirk I told him to see me as kaminari and told him about my plan with the house, he agreed . Now all I have to do is sit and watch my plan fold out as they head to my house.