"I was so shocked, he did out of the blue after saying he missed me." She nodded and waiting for me to continue. "I felt so nervous, so i said i left the window open ttalgi might escape."

"Obviously you didnt kiss him back. That mustve been embarassing." Her smiled faded.

"Yes, i was so embarassed."

"Im not talking about you, poor him he got kicked out, didnt get to cuddle, had an awkward date and got rejected by his own girlfriend." She looked at me with disappointment. "He must be so sad right now. He must be waiting for a text that he will never get from his girlfriend." She sighed.

"Is lee know your friend or me?" I slapped her back.

"Might as well replace you with him." She pushed me.

"Youre like this to me since youre so good in dating and relationships. You should at least give me an advice."

"I already did. If youre really not used to it treat him like a best friend or how you treat me. Dont treat him like a stranger and be awkward."

"How could i do that if he doesnt think i treat him like that? I dont even know what he sees in me or what kind of relationship was planted to his head. What if i say the wrong things?"

"One thing i learned yesterday from chan, they only have the idea of us in a relationship, he only knows what i wanted in this relationship. I think they dont have a memory like something did happened, he just knows that im his girlfriend and that we love each other."

"I asked lee know whats his members are like and he told me that i act like ive never been with them."

"Just ask things like that in a not so obvious or weird way, ask like youre trying to remember things. Think of a way to make him talk about it, Thats how i asked chan how we first met."

"Okay thanks."

"Lets just be careful in making excuses, specially if you know i might not say the same thing."

"Youre right, lets update each other of whats happening, and we definitely need to find that old lady. She'll be the only one who can answer our question."

"Maybe this is a sign that we should enjoy our youth before going into the real world." Inha looked up at the ceiling.

"You may be right. Maybe its time to be happy." I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Its time to love." Inha said with determination.

.
.
.
.
.

When inha left i was thinking of what to say to lee know. I looked at my phone and his number was saved in the contacts. I thought it would be saved in an endearing name but it only says minho. Im so cruel even in my wish i wasnt so romantic.

Minho

Hey r u free right now?

Wow, i waited all day.

Sorry i was busy..

Its fine, should i come over?

Sure.

I changed into a presentable clothes and waited for him. I can do this, you can do this sowon, dont be awkward be friendly, act normal. I took a deep breath. I heard my passcode being entered, i panicked. Oh right i told him.

"Sowon?" He entered. He was looking so good and i look at what im wearing im only in my shorts and t-shirt.

I took a deep breath and went for a quick hug.

"Woah this is a surprise." He chuckled and hugged me happily.

"Sorry." I backed away.

"Dont be i love your hugs." He smiled and his eyes are twinkling.

"So lets sit down?" I said.

He sat down in the sofa and i was about to sit on the chair again but i stopped myself and sat beside him.

"Are we going somewhere? Youre not dressed though." He looked at me.

"Ahh i should get changed." I stood up.

"Take your time then." He took his phone out.

"Where are we going?" I turned back.

"Werent you the one who asked me out?" He laughed.

"Yeah, im sorry but i didnt actually made a plan." I tuck my hair in my ear.

"Lets think of somewhere to go first before you get changed." He pulled me next to him.

I tried to push my nervousness when he held my wrist and sat me down.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" I looked at him for a second and looked at my hands again.

"Anywhere is fine as long as im with you."

I blushed when i heard what he said.

"Should we go see a movie? Theres a new horror movie showing." I suggested.

"Okay then, lets do that." He smiled.

I went to my room and looked for the most decent clothes i have, i should at least look pretty since he's so gorgeous without trying.

I took my sleeveless navy green shirt and my skinny jeans, were just gonna watch a movie so i shouldnt over do it. I tie my hair up.

He was on the floor playing with ttalgi.

"Lets go?" I grabbed my phone.

"Ive always been curious, why did you name her ttalgi?" He said as he wore his jacket.

"I love strawberries." I smiled.

I let him come out first, i was about to follow him outside but then i tripped.

Dumbass.