"I trust you but I don't trust him." Lisa seriously breathed.

"Do you want me to drop the operation? Because if you want to I will." Jennie cupped Lisa's face and waited for the intern's answer. When she stared at Lisa's eyes she found herself lost, lost in so much love and emotions. It made her realize that she's ready to invest all she got in this relationship.

The intern removed Jennie's palms on her cheek, but instead she brought it to her lips and kissed it. "Do it, its what you do before I even came to your life. I should be your number one supporter. But if he flirts with you again I'd murder him for real this time. You're mine now, he can't take what's mine."

Jennie automatically flashed her gummy smile. "You're too sweet Lili, give me hug will you?"

Lisa grinned too and obliged the doctor's request. "You owe me a date okay?"

The doctor slapped Lisa's arm "You should be the one to take me out on an actual date since we are together."

Lisa chuckled. "Alright, alright! As a reward with your successful surgery I'll date you. You should be glad it's a privilege to date me."

Jennie narrowed her eyes. "You wish!"

The intern pats Jennie's head who turned away. "I was just joking. When is the actual surgery? So I can clear both our sched."

"The day after tomorrow." Jennie simply replied with arms crossed.

Lisa laughed, Her Nini was so cute!

She started the car's engine again to continue driving home when her phone rang. The screen showed her mom's name. Lisa ignored it, she thought that maybe it's not that important. She'll just call back once she gets to Jennie's house. Yet the call didn't stop for three times.

"Lisa answer it, I think It's important." Jennie pertained to her ringing phone. She picked it up and brought it to her ears.

"Lisa! I've been calling you non stop! Where are you? Leo's sick, I brought him at a vet near us. I'll text you the address, get here as soon as possible araso?" Her mom was obviously panicking. Lisa felt fear, what happened to Leo? She loves the cat so much that he became like a sibling she never had.

"What happ---." She lose the chance to ask what happened because her mom immediately hang up.

What Lisa did next was she turned the steering wheel fast making a u-turn and prayed that Leo's fine.

Jennie noticed how the intern's expression changed. Lisa's eyes reflected terror. She reached for the intern's hand and this time Jennie was the one to hold Lisa's. She held it tight and chose to give her girlfriend silence. She knows Lisa will explain it to her once they arrive.

The intern stepped on the gas, a lot focused on the road to arrive at their destination soon.

When the intern's phone beeped and the address of the clinic flashed Jennie picked it Lisa's phone. She told her the address. Jennie also told the young one to calm down a bit, gently brushing her fingers to the young one's hand. Even thou Lisa remained silent and attentive on the road Jennie felt that Lisa calmed down a bit.

As soon as they arrived the two immediately stepped out of the car then headed to a vet clinic.

"Mom!" Lisa called to a tan, petite, short haired woman. The woman was standing a few meters away from a secluded room.

"What happened to Leo?" Lisa worriedly asked.

Her mom held Lisa's hand whose close to crying. "He's under observation but it'll be over soon, he'll be okay Lisa. He's a fighter like you don't worry."