Chapter XV

Lisa's POV

As soon as I woke up I head downstairs to look for Sunbae. Is Jennie a morning person? Then we are exactly opposites but its okay, opposites do attract.

Trailing down the Kim's staircase I already knew that the one standing in the kitchen was the doctor. She's wearing a baby pink apron. Jennie was very focused in flipping the cooked pancakes.

"Goodmorning Sunbae!" I shouted behind her back.

The doctor turned, startled. "Stop pestering me, mornings should really be good."

I pouted but sat to a chair near her. "Will you let me have some of that? Or I'll cook on my own?"

Jennie grabbed the bowl which contains the pancake mix, she mixed the contents again before pouring another batch on the pan.

"Stop annoying me maybe I'll change my mind." She blatantly answered.

"And put back my fave hoodie." She added.

I smiled and shook my head. "Aniii. I'll keep this."

"Yah! Try me Lisa I'll punch you!" She was very horrified with me not wanting to give back her hoodie.

"Since when did you become violent?" I asked laughing.

"Since I met you!" Jennie replied crossing her arms.

I walked towards the stove, I flipped the slightly burned pancake. "That's a lie Nini. Now let's eat I assume you don't want to be late for work."

~~~

Lisa held Jennie's wrist dragging her to the dining table. The two sat beside each other.

"I'll get something." Jennie announced.

Lisa nodded, waited for her Sunbae to come back. When the doctor came back she had a bowl of strawberries and a bottle of whipped cream in hand.

Jennie proceeded to put cream and sliced strawberries on the top of the pancakes. Then she placed one to Lisa's plate.

"I-I don't like strawberries Sunbae." Lisa abruptly said.

The doctor turned to her. "You'll not eat then?"

Lisa knew that Jennie was suddenly in a bad mood. It scares her and she also doesn't want to disappoint the doctor, after all she cooked for her.

"Just leave it, if you don't want to eat. I'm sorry that's all I can cook." Jennie muttered without looking at Lisa.

Lisa sighed. She doesn't want to argue or to have a misunderstanding with Jennie again. She can't take it.

The intern picked up her spoon, without thinking twice she ate the pancake. She liked the fragrance of strawberries but she never liked its taste so much.

Jennie was shocked by Lisa's action. She thought the young one doesn't like strawberries?

"What exactly are you doing Lisa?" Jennie asked.

Lisa stopped chewing her food, swallowed hard. "Uhm...eating?"

"Are you kidding me? You just said you don't want strawberries."

"I changed my mind. It's good." Lisa awkwardly smiled.

"Lisa I swear don't try to fool me." Jennie remarked.

"I'm not! It's good." The young one continued to eat without glancing at the confused doctor.

"You're crazy." Jennie can't help but utter.