"Strange things have been happening recently. All of a sudden, our furniture will shake or there will be someone banging on the wall when there is no one in the room. Or doors will open or close all by themselves. This is just creepy."

"Who is in charge here?" Suddenly, Kana stood and asked.

"I am Kazuya Shibuya, I'm the one who is in charge here." Naru said and Kana is a bit surprised and suspicious by how young the president is. That is a normal reaction. This is also one of the reason why clients back out after learning the about the president's age.

"Oh, are there any spirits here?"

"That is what we will going to find out first."

They invited Takigawa-san and Matsuzaki-san to join us since they are so free. They set up the base and rest at the lounge for a while.

"I think it is just an earth spirit. No need to worry about it." Matsuzaki-san said as she was polishing her nails.

"No need to rush your conclusions. We are not sure yet if there are really spirits here." Mai countered as she handed tea to the both of them.

"Humph! You're just like the cold narcissistic over there."

"We will be conducting autosuggestion later to find out if it is really a work of spirits or not."

"What time will you be conducting your experiment?"

"Later, after dinner. By the way, where is Naru?" Mai asked but the two adults just shrugged their shoulders.

Mai went out and meet Noriko on the way to the playroom to give Ayami some snacks. Ayami is adorable and so is her doll but Mai felt something strange when she look closely at it. Ayami also acted strange by being gloomy all of the sudden after speaking with Mai.

Mai and Naru conducted the autosuggestion after dinner and lock the living room for a night. However, just when everyone is getting ready for bed, Mai suddenly felt a chill behind her and suddenly thought of Ayami.

"Guys, I'm gonna check on Ayami." Mai said as she went out of the room.

"Why is she going to Ayami?"

"Don't know. Maybe they have gotten so close? And Mai is a good child. Maybe giving Ayami a goodnight kiss?" Takigawa-san said.

Mai arrived at the door of Ayami and opened it. Ayami is alone in the room and was tucking in Minnie, the doll to bed. Mai sighed in relief but the bed, the furniture and the carpet moved diagonally in a fast speed. Mai was baffled for a while but woke up when she caught a glimpse of Ayami.

"Ayami, come here!" Mai screamed as she pulled Ayami out of the room. Kana who is walking towards them ran and saw that all the things in the room is away from the wall and was positioned diagonally.

"What happened?!"

"Please call them over!" Mai said as she look at the scene. Kana ran to the base and call the others. Mai checked if Ayami has injuries and thankfully, there is none.

"What happened?" Naru asked as Mai gave him her white notebook.

"All things moved in the room away from the wall. It happened for only 23 seconds and the temperature drop when the things started moving. I think it drops 20 degree from the previous temperature."

"Are you sure about this?" Naru asked her.

"Yes I'm sure. You know, I'm a bit dumb and clumsy but my senses are high."

"Wow, for a critical moment there, you still manage to get some data. I admire you!" Takigawa-san said as he hugged the brunette but she brushed her off.