Bloodline of Angels and Humans

Is it possible that we are now mingling with the bloodline of Fallen Angels? The answer is a resounding Yes. 

"Satan smitten by St Michael, scene from Milton's Paradise Lost

"Satan smitten by St Michael, scene from Milton's Paradise Lost. Engraving from 1870. Engraving by Gustave Dore, Photo by D Walker."
Read more at https://www.lifedeathprizes.com/amazing-stuff/descended-fallen-angel-57809#TRPfJYeV7dCQYLUZ.99

If you had read the early chapters, 

Azazel taught them how to make swords,' the Book of Enoch says. 'Kokabiel taught astronomy, Penemuel instructed humans in the art of writing and reading...
Read more at https://www.lifedeathprizes.com/amazing-stuff/descended-fallen-angel-57809#TRPfJYeV7dCQYLUZ.99

There was a book of giants found in the Dead Sea Scrolls that also said that not only did these Fallen Angels defile the Flesh of human beings, but they also corrupted the Flesh of animals which created centaurs and other mythical creatures and monsters that we hear stories about today.In the book of Genesis it says that all Flesh on the Earth was corrupted

LukeFor nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

1 Enoch 7:3—8:3 253 They were devouring the labor of all the sons of men,a andmen were not able to supply them. 4/ And the giants beganto kill men and to devour them. 5/ And they began to sinagainst the birds and beasts and creeping things and the fish,and to devour one another's flesh. And they drank the blood.6 Then the earth brought accusation against the lawless ones.

Matthew 24:37-38

Those of Royal Blood: The Annunaki 

The Annunaki "Those Of Royal Blood" are believed to be immortal gods that inhabited the earth during the ancient sumerian time in mesopotamia.

The Sumerian civilisation developed on the Persian Gulf, growing to strength at around 4 – 3,000 B.C. The 'Plain of the Land of Shinar' is the territory which after 2,000 B.C. became called Babylon. The Greeks named the region Mesopotamia (The land between two rivers), most of which lies in the modern state of Iraq.

The first recorded civilization of mankind and they were advanced with currency, astronomy and farming.

Shemihazah taught spells and the cutting of roots. Hermani taught sorcery for the loosing of spells and magicand skill. Baraqel taught the signs of the lightning flashes. Kokabel taught the signs of the stars. Ziqel taught the signs of the shooting stars. Arteqoph taught the signs of the earth. Shamsiel taught the signs of the sun. Sahriel taught the signs of the moon

And to Gabriel he said, "Go, Gabriel, to the bastards, to the half-breeds, to the sonsof miscegenation; and destroy the sons of the watchers from among the sonsof men; send them against one another in a war of destruction. Length of days they will not have;10 and no petition will be (granted) to their fathers in their behalf, that they should expect to live an everlasting life, nor eventhat each of them should live five hundred years."