The War of the Sons of Light Against the Sons of Darkness

2 Angels Written in the Bible

In the current Bible versions that we have, there were only 2 Angels mentioned- Gabriel (8:16; 9:21) and Archangel Michael.

In post-biblical literature angels frequently manifest themselves as independent beings,distinguishable by their own name and individual traits.  In the ancient Bible text, some humans were allowed to connect with God directly, but this has changed overtime. Today, we rarely accept any text that says that God directly connects with humans-  a lot of the heavenly tasks and knowledge are now within the messengers of God which are the Angels. It doesn't mean to say though that we should worship Angels, but that if we of course want to gain more knowledge, we could study them- like a course in Philosophy or Biological text- after all they are one of God's best creations- 

A lot of secrets were already guarded by several secret societies, this is why we hardly know or understand the names of other angels already. Both Good and Fallen Angels. A lot of Philosophers including the likes of Marcus Aurelius stopped getting interested in the study of angels because they were unable to prove them. A lot of apocalyptic teachings were also misused by greedy people in power- a lot of Jewish people become confused about the real  role of Angels. In the bible, figures like Solomon are said to know the secret formulas of how to contact angels for man's aid. However, since the knowledge has been lost a lot of people are now advised against it. A lot of humans were manipulated to contact the wrong kinds of angels so this is hardly advised at all. I do not do this myself, to avoid any mistakes- I just pray directly to the Lord Jesus Christ, I just acknowledge the presence of the Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Michael but I don't do any summoning spells myself. In the Book of Daniel, other angels were in fact discussed through the apocalyptic writings like Uriel (1 En. 19:1; 27:2), Raguel (23:4), Raphael (32:6).

Angel Uriel is said to lead and guard the underworld, Raphael is the one in charge of human spirits, while Raguel was tasked to take revenge upon the world of lights. Michael is the one described as the watcher of Israel, while Sariel duties was not explained. Gabriel was described as the one who guards or rules Paradise. Jeremiel (IV Ezra 4:38),guards the souls of the underworld (I En. 20).

In the Qumran the two armies, light versus darkness was often described.  In the war scroll, the description of them fighting for thousands of years now has been stated-  one of the dark angels mentioned was Belial, an angel of hatred- and darkness. 

The word occurs twenty-seven times in the , in verses such as , where the (KJV) translates the Hebrew phrase adam beli-yaal as "a naughty person. This angel was described as worthless- 

The War of the Sons of Light Against the Sons of Darkness, also known as War Rule, Rule of War and the War Scroll, is a manual for military organization and strategy that was discovered among the . 

A photograph of the War Scroll photographed by Eric Matson of the Matson photo service

These scrolls contain an prophecy of a war between the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness. The war is described in two distinct parts, first (the War against the Kittim) described as a battle between the Sons of Light, consisting of the sons of , the sons of , and the sons of , and the exiled of the desert, against , , the sons of , the , and and their allies the of (referred to collectively as the army of ), and [those who assist them from among the wicked] who "violate the covenant". The second part of the war (the War of Divisions) is described as the Sons of Light, now the united twelve tribes of Israel, conquering the "nations of vanity." In the end, all of Darkness is to be destroyed and Light will live in peace for all eternity. The text goes on to detail inscriptions for trumpets and banners for the war and liturgies for the priests during the conflict.