This was the first time I saw him laughing. Although it was not a whole hearted one but it was ethereal which made me smile too. 

I didn't know what was the feeling that I had in my heart for him. 

From the beginning I had showed my hate towards him but in contrast my heart had always fluttered by his presence beside me.

I was still in bewilderment. My thoughts were jumbled up. 

I could not even recognize my own emotions.

No it wasn't love bullshit like they show in fairy tales. Falling in love wasn't that easy but everything gotta start somewhere.

"You should laugh more often, you look good when you laugh instead of this cold face." I let out unknowingly. 

"I know I look good. when I was studying in Boston all the girls used to fall head over hills for me." he boasted proudly.

His comments literally made me roll my eyes to the farthest back. Maybe someday I won't be  able to return my eyeballs to the front.

It was silent for a long time but was broken by him.

"Open the glove compartment." he said.

I was looking outside the window so I did not heard it clearly.

"Huh"

"I said open the glove compartment." he said focusing on the road.

I opened it and saw a box. I took it out and opened it.

There was a heart shaped pendant inside the box with a purple gem embodied on it. 

It's mesmerizing

It's mesmerizing.

"What's this?" I said with surprise in my tone. Did he bought this for-

"Don't you have eyes?" he said.

"Why so rude! I was just asking, But for whom is this?" I asked him just to make sure that it's not for me. Like getting a gift from Taehyung was beyond imagination.

"It is for my business partner" he said.

"Oh! So it's for Megan" I said annoyed.

"The surname is Kim" he said.

"Oh! I see,

It's for Namjoon." I said and he chocked.

"Whatever, just take it and let me focus on road." he said clearly annoyed which was an absolute  pleasure for me.

"OK OK. But for exact what reason did you buy this?" I asked in a serious tone. Kim Taehyung didn't have the habit to do anything without reason.

"Well my brother is returning to South Korea and for this reason he is throwing a party at his penthouse. And for this purpose he invited us because one, he has not met you and two, he wanted to congratulate you and three, he want to see if I am taking care of my wife properly or not." he described with his hands on the steering.