"Jungkook, What's getting into you—"

"Does (Y/N) think I'm not good enough?? Does she think I'm crazy? I think (Y/N) should know that ever since last night, I couldn't taste things properly, is there something wrong with me?!"

(Y/N) steps back from Jungkook, her hands shaking in fear. 'What's gotten into him?' (Y/N) thought. "Alright, ALRIGHT!" The female surrendered to Jungkook's frightening pleads.

"I-I'm sorry if I scared you noona—" his voice began shaking, as if he was going to cry. "I didn't—didn't want to scare you, I just wanted to eat with y-you. Don't hate me please."

"Kookie it's alright. I should be the one
apologizing for being so inconsiderate. You cooked all of this for me, but I was turned down all your hard work. Don't cry please. Don't cry... for noona?"

"Ye-yes just for noon-noona..." Jungkook felt his face flush warm and the hairs on his neck stand as he realized the closeness of their proximity. There it is again, that funny feeling in his tummy. Jungkook thought it's a bizarre sensation, but it isn't unpleasant. If he speaks now, he wouldn't be able to make his usual remarks. Right there and then, he's at a loss for everything; no words, no breath, no thoughts. His body leans down to her's, breaths fusing together the closer they got. (Y/N) squirmed, about to move away, but Jungkook's digits had already trapped her.

He pulled her torso against his and connected their foreheads together. "Noona..." he whispers sensually, his minty breath brushing the tip of her lips. "You-you look very pretty today. You make me wanna kiss you."

Jungkook skillfully cut a piece from one of dishes and stuffed them inside of (Y/N)'s mouth all while never breaking their eye contacts. The food tasted savory; each ingredients worked together to make a delectable meal. "Do you like it noona?"

"I-I like it very much Kookie," she chokes out an answer. Her heart couldn't take this scene; her body is frozen, unable to move, solely because of Jungkook. If she isn't so weak or easily flustered, she would've have the strength to push him away.

"Then I would like to taste it too."

His hand reaches for (Y/N)'s and they interlock as he kisses her tentatively, passionately, and then tenderly, savoring the sweet taste of her lips. (Y/N) being detached from reality, his hands sneaking underneath her shirt completely flew past her senses.

He pulls away, letting the girl breathe and finally realize what just happened. Before she could speak against their unprofessional actions— heck this is way beyond working ethics at this point— Jungkook delve back to her lips, hungry for more. The feeling of her lips causes him to shiver in complete pleasure and ecstasy.

"Kooki—" (Y/N) gasps as he began massaging her breasts, mouth opening wide to let out a moan, but a piece of food is once again shoved inside of her mouth. (Y/N), breathless and still chewing the contents then swallowing it whole, arches her neck as Jungkook works his way down. (Y/N) rolls her head to the side, cheeks blistering red, chest rising and falling dramatically under his influence.

"Kookie," she grabbed a fistful of his hair gently, stopping him from kissing her exposed stomach, "we should stop this. What we just did— what you did to me... this isn't right."

The male smirks, lifting up his body to level with her gaze. "Then I'll make it right."

He maneuvers his head towards her ears. "We will finish this later... right noona? You wouldn't leave poor Kookie will you? Cause Kookie will be starving if he doesn't get a taste of your delicious lips."

"Sit," he orders, "eat."

Jungkook pushes the plate forward (Y/N). He sat across from her on the dining table; his harmless and childish persona slowly seeping it's way back to his iris, replacing the dominant and hungry Jungkook she just had an intimate moment with.