Prologue

The auburn angel left Ainu and went straight to the place where the demon hunters resided. She descended. "An angel..." The humans instantly bowed to her. "It's time..." she said. "Time to hunt them down like the animals they are. Kill every demon in this town. Let not a single one of them live. Their time is over.", "Understood", they said. "If that's the wish of the goddess, we shall oblige and fulfill her wish.", 
"Good. We will count on your assistance to finally eradicate these shady killers and evil creatures who bring to us only suffering and pain." She smiled evilly, as she knew there was no way they could lose.

Kami closed her eyes and put the palms of her hands together. "
Defeat evil, seal it in the name of light. Never will the light be broken, it will chain the darkness and seal it forever. Destruction to the evil spirits. Hail to the light within the shadows. By my power, I will close the gate of Rauco and seal it." A magic circle appeared underneath her and a beam of light shot towards the sky. Another circle appeared in it, golden runes spreading over it like water waves. The same circle appeared in all other dimensions, with the exception of Rauco itself. After a while, it faded and a golden seal glowed in the sky, pulsating a few times before it disappeared. "Rauco's gate is sealed now... The demons will stay away from the city and caged inside... Until I destroy Rauco and everyone inside... I created it, and I can destroy it..."

HE looked at the sky when the symbol faded. "...What's that?" he wondered. "Looked like some sort of seal but why did it appear in the sky? That makes absolutely no sense... Probably nothing big to worry about... I hope..." He sighed and shortly put a hand over his eye patch. "..." 

The black-haired demon looked at the sky as it darkened a bit. "... What's going on...? Why is it becoming darker...?" A soft wind met him and he narrowed his eyes. "...Something's off... I don't know what but something about this dimension has changed... I wonder what that could be..." He turned around and walked back in. But the feeling that something was not right didn't leave him...