"Hey babe." Mya greeted me with a kiss.

"Hey, wassup. You didn't tell me you were bringing someone with you." I looked over at her friend.

"Didn't think I had to." Mya shrugged her shoulder with a mischievous smile.

She knew she could get away with anything. I hated that I actually gave her the power to get whatever she wanted from me. I watched Britney hesitate in greeting Faith, she really seemed oblivious at the fact that she didn't like her and couldn't tolerate her.

"Hi," Faith gave them both a dry greeting and continued playing chess on her phone while she took small puffs of her spliff.

"So, Mya. How was your day?" I decided to break the ice around us but Mya had other plans.

"Why can't you be less stuck up? Behave like yuh shit can make beef patty." Mya shouted creating a scene.

"Talk to yuh woman." Faith looked over at me.

"Mya..." I sighed.

"No! She always behave like this and feel like say mi ago just let it go." Mya stepped up closer to Faith and I jump down to stand in between them.

"You mad?" I asked her, obviously she was mad.

"Aye gyal all you fi easy yuhself to enuh because mi nuh like yuh either." Faith hissed her teeth and jumped down grabbing her bag. "Me will talk to you later dawg." She walked off without another word and I was livid.

"Come let me walk you to the bus stop, Britney." I turned to pack my bag up.

"I'm not ready to go home." Mya frowned.

"Well, me ready." I walked off without looking if they were behind me or not.

I walked straight to Britney's bus stop and waited on her to get into a taxi before turning and walking to my own. I didn't care for her attitude nor how she spoke to my best friend, I always told her about respecting the one and only friend I have because she'll always be there even after her. The bus ride home was quiet, I stared through the window and she scrolled through her social media. Sometimes I wondered how total opposites like us ever made it work, a lot of what she did was clout chasing and what made her even more popular was showcasing our "perfect relationship" on her page.

I recited how I was going to approach the problem all the way home, she aggravated me to the point where I had to walk away to prevent hitting her. Our fights might've gotten physical once or twice in the past but we always seem to make up, apparently it wasn't so far gone that we couldn't come back from it.

"You're foul for what you did earlier." I threw my bag down into the couch.

"How!?" She took her shoes off and held them in her hand.

"Your friend doesn't have any manners." She shrugged her shoulder.

"That friend is family and you don't wanna talk about your friends." I pointed out the obvious, her friends were disgusting.

"Yeah! I wanna talk about my friends, you don't even want me to be friends with them." She dropped the shoes and her bag so she could gesticulate with her hands.

"Because I don't know who you fucking and who you not fucking!" I shook my head.

"That's low, even for you." She turned to walk away.

"What do you mean by that? Don't walk away while I'm talking to you." I grabbed her arm to pull her back.

"They're just my friends." She shouted.

"We'll they're too fucking friendly with you and require too much of your time. Shit, you're supposed to come here to visit me and you linger with them for hours. How am I supposed to feel?" I shouted back.

"Why I always gotta be with you?" She folded her arms and her face held conviction, she felt as if she finally made a winning point.

"I'm not saying you should always be with me but show me that the fucking girlfriend title that I have means something. You treat me like one of ya lil friends and then you wanna just fuck and argue and call it the perfect relationship, I can't fucking go on like this." I took deep breaths.

"For someone who is only here for 4 months and a couple a days out of the year you get on my damn nerves. You could be spending time with me before you go back to school but nah you out here frolicking with your "oh she's straight" ass friend that obviously wanna fuck you." She just stood there, that's all she ever did.

"You sound jealous." She hissed her teeth.

"Yes, the fuck I am. Mi just wah yuh spend some time with me. You say you love me and that you wanna work this out with me but you don't show me no fucking compassion, you don't know how to talk to me, how to comfort me, or even how to hold a fucking conversation. You know I struggle with seasonal depression and yeah I know you got your problems too but you choose who you want to choose and you've chosen time after time to bless your dusty ass friends with your beloved presence but ya girl out here suffering in a corner all by herself. Fuck you, Mya. Deadass wish I ain't love you. I finally decide to let someone in and all you do is hurt me and then say sorry then you act oblivious to my feelings when you do stupid shit. If you don't want to be in this relationship then say so." I wiped the tears from my cheeks and stepped around her walking away.

I found myself in the kitchen pouring a glass of water before I climbed the steps up to my room, I hated feeling this way. I hated fighting when all I wanted was her to love up on me and just be all over me. Maybe I was a bit overly jealous because she spent a lot of time with her friends but the type of person that I am, I just wanted to spend time with my girl wrapped up watching Netflix. She knew when I was lying about being okay with something but she didn't care, she never cares. Yet still I plan on being with this girl until the universe breaks us apart, I couldn't see myself without her. I've grown dependent on her and it would be hell to get back into my old ways of being comfortable all alone; I wasn't going to hide it, I needed someone in my space even if it meant being quiet. I just needed them around. I knew she was downstairs contemplating if she should just leave and I knew she'd end up with her friends because apparently it's easier being with them than with me. I took a short shower and jumped into bed with my laptop, I was at episode 590 in One Piece and was dedicated to making it to the end before the end of the month. Five episodes in, I heard my room door creak open and Mya walked in turning the light on.

She stood there for a full minute before she said, "I'm sorry."

"Come here." I sighed. I watched her walked closer to me with her head held low.

"I love you." She hugged onto me and started crying. That was my weakness, I hated when she cried.

"I love you too." I kissed her wet lips and pulled her onto the bed with me.

I held onto her face as she climbed on top of me and I pulled her body against mine, we were just starting the cycle over again but the make up sex was always worth it.

**

My name's Trey and I got a basketball game tomuhrooo.