"Oh come on!!" He whined jokingly. You turned around an waved.

"Goodnight y/n" he waved back and walked towards his car.

"Hello!?"you yelled through out the house. No answer. you walked into the kitchen as you saw note on the counter.

"Hey dear sorry I had a sudden trip for work! I won't be back until Monday. There should be enough food to last you until then. If not I left some money in the cookie jar. I  left a note because I'm assuming your over at Steve's. Don't do anything stupid" -love mom

You were sad you didn't get to say goodbye but happy that u had the whole house to yourself.
You walked over to the couch an turned the tv on. You sat down an finally just processed that you just spent a whole evening with the now hottest guy in Hawkins.
you quickly jumped up an on the couch for a few seconds an then sat back down you were so excited.

You heard a knock at the door downstairs, you run down to open it expecting to see Steve but once you open it's know other than Billy!

"Billy! What are you doing here" he leaned in the door frame, holding something behind his back.

"I just wanted to thank you for the amazing time we had today... these are for you!" He pulled a huge thing of flowers from behind his back.

"Oh my these are so beautiful thank you Billy" You hugged him an grabbed them. He leaned down an closed his eyes.
He smiled down at you, wrapping your arms around his neck
"You sure do know what your doing." You giggled.

"Shhh" he said as you reached up to give him a kiss.

"See you tomorrow beautiful!" He said turning
around while walking to his car you saw Steve walking up.
Billy an steve stares at each other for a good second while passing each other. Both turning an walking backwards going in separate directions.

"What the hell" they both mouthed as Steve walked in an billy got in his car, both of them still looking at each other.

Waving at Billy you closed the door and turned to see Steve with his hands on his hips.

"What the hell was that?" Steve asked.

"Why do u care." You sighed.

Steve looked around behind you.

"She's not here right now. Went on a trip!" You said as his eyes lit up.

"What do you mean you can't believe I went with him. You basically made me go with him by not letting me ride with you. let's talk about what the hell happened today with you? Are you still weirded out by our kiss? Why did you show up with your face busted in class." You asked while heading over to your couch.

"What the hell is up with all the questions?" He sighed following you.

"What the hell with all the what the hells" you laughed but then got back to serious. Steve laughed a little then went back to serious.

"Fine, you asked so many questions where do u want me to start?" He leaned back.

"First why did you like not talk to me today an what's going on with your lip. Why is it all swollen an cut?" You asked also leaning back.

"I'll answer the second one first after gym everyone was in the showers today an I slipped an hit the pole. That's also why I didn't wanna talk my lip hurt really bad." He said.

*what actually happened*

Billy said to Steve "Heard you were the king of the school here huh? That's all going to change. An the first thing I'm going to do is steal your spot on the team!" He said Steve shook it off.

"Just play the game man!" Steve said tossing the ball to someone else then them tossing it right back.

"Afraid coach will bench you pretty boy? After I steal your spot I'll steal your bitch!" Bill said. Steve bumped him.

"Smh Nancy would never go for you." Steve said dribbling.

"I'm not talking about that one. I'm talking about y/n your pretty little friend up there. An if u do anything that gets in the way of it I will destroy you." Billy said to Steve. Harrington pushed Hargrove getting sent to the bleachers.

Once you came down to Steve Billy saw and heard Steve telling you not to mess with Him.
When you left the boys all hit the showers. In the shower room Billy pushed Steve against the wall an punched him across the jaw.
"This is just a warning Harrington!" Billy said laughing as so did all the others an heading to get changed.

*now back*

"Also no im not weirded out by our kiss I was the one who kissed you." he whispered.

"What?" You asked.

"It didn't even mean anything y/n we both know it was just a in the moment thing. Kiss? Didn't we agree to forget it?" He asked.

Maybe Baby (Billy Hargrove X Reader ) ( Steve Harrington X Reader )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara