"You okay, babe?" Vega suddenly asks, as she looks into my flustered eyes.

"Y-yeah" I squeak, and she goes back to her conversation with Ryan. He honestly doesn't seem that bad. I mean, I feel like stabbing him with my scissors every time he tries to get close to Vega, but overall, he's a pretty chill guy.

"Hey, what's this?" Ryan suddenly asks, and points to Vega's shoulder. He lifts his hand, and removes her hair from her left shoulder, to reveal the faded scar. His fingers brush up against the scar, and Vega looks really anxious right now.

Chiz.

"Umm, I.. fell" she says, and I nearly laugh at her poor excuse.

This is your fault Jade. Help her get outta this one.

Ryan obviously doesn't buy it for a second, and he starts to get even more concerned.

"Tori.. Did you.. do this to yourself?" he asks, in disbelief. Vega just looks at him confused for a few moments, but then the realisation hits in.

"What? No" she quickly covers up, and tries to hide the scar from him and change the subject. I start to feel really guilty about it again, and I hate that she has this effect on me. Jade West does not feel guilty for hurting anyone.. especially Vega.

Then why does my gut hurt so bad right now?

Suddenly, Ryan's eyes fill with anger as he gets up, and glares me down.

"You! Did you fucking do this!?" he growls at me, and Vega quickly tries to get to her feet and restrain Ryan from hurting me. I look down, ashamed.

There's that feeling of guilt again.

"Ry, stop! Calm down!" Vega panics, as she clutches onto his arm, pulling him back.

"Calm down!? That bitch fucking hurt you!! And you didn't even tell me!?" he shouts, and I start to feel really anxious. This is all my fault. I fucking hurt Vega, and now her best friend is probably gonna use me as his personal punching bag.

"I'm sorry Ryan.. just please.. don't hurt her.." Vega says, and then she breaks down. Tears roll down her face, and I know for a fact that they can't be fake. Yes, Vega's a good actress.. but those tears.. they're real. She's really concerned for my safety.

Ryan still looks mad but he doesn't look at me anymore as his attention is fully focused on a crying Vega right now. He pulls her in for a tight hug, and he wraps his big arms around my girlfriend. She clings onto him tight, and cries into his chest, as she mutters, "Please don't hurt her. I really like her Ryan."

Damn. That is some great acting right there.

I watch them hug each other for a while longer, and then Ryan finally pulls away when Vega stops crying. He then gives her a small smile and a reassuring nod, to which she reciprocates. He then starts walking towards me, and I gulp.

"Talk" is all he says, and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. He isn't calm, but he's not as mad as he was before.

"Look, I know you really hate my guts right now.." I start, and he scoffs. "But, I swear, I really do care about Ve-Tori.."

"Oh, so that's why you fucking hurt her?" he interrupts, and I can't take it anymore.

"I'm messed up, okay!" I shout, and both Vega and Ryan jump a little, shocked at my sudden loud tone. "I'm so fucked up, that I hurt the people that care about me, instead of letting them get close to me.. Trust isn't something that comes easy to me.. I get jealous super easily, and seeing you two.. seeing someone like you be nice to Tori and care about her, and treat her right.. it frightens me, okay!" I yell, and they look surprised at my confession.