Chapter 39

Y/n's P.O.V

“This is my favorite restaurant” He shoved a rice inside his mouth followed by sushi “Yeah, I had to admit.. Foods are very yummy in this place. Unlike other restaurants”

Daniel and I had been busy eating our food that we ordered for like.. I don't know how many times. While eating we can't help but talk about food .. I guess that's why we were urge to order another set.

“So,” Daniel swallowed his food “Let's talk” His face suddenly turned serious. I gulp before nodding “Y/n please remember my heads up earlier”

What were his heads up again? Oh yeah, He tried finding the perfect time and all that stuff.

“So this is about your childhood friend Mr. Anime dude that is Taehyung.. We know that right?”

Hold up, How did he know?! Is he my stalker since I was a kid?!

“I'll tell you why I know later. Now Taehyung's real parents died because of a car accident. He was there in the car too so he was sent to a hospital by one lady with I guess her daughter”

Mrs. Kim and Jisoo. I gave him a small nod.. He might know I already know about this because I'm not that shock

“My grandfather picked Taehyung up from that hospital and made Taehyung live in our house” -Daniel

That shocked me. So the guy that Mrs. Kim was talking about is Daniel's grandfather.. So he's in good hands afterall.

“But Y/n my grandfather isn't just those grandfathers who stays in the garden, Reads children stories to us. Because he's a Mafia boss”

Taehyung was adopted by a Mafia boss and now lives where the nightmares begins. Is that why he has a weird guard looking like that? That guy with baggy clothes..

“That makes me his cousin. Not by blood alright? I can never be his cousin by blood.. If you still don't know I don't like the innocent people being killed and Taehyung is doing just that, That's why I despise him” He looked at me, I could see that he was trying his best to like Taehyung but it's just not working.

I don't blame Daniel, Who wouldn't be angry if innocent people dies?

“But why does Taehyung kills? He was just adopted by your grandfather.. Taehyung's still kind” I asked

“Taehyung is kind when we first met. When my grandfather taught him things about mafia He started changing. Especially when my grandfather said Taehyung's the next Mafia boss”

My eyes widen even more

That's where he got his attitude today. I need to know more.

“Continue”

“Y/n.. Do you believe everything that I'm saying?”

“You be the judge of that. If you think you're telling the whole truth to me then expect me to believe you. Unless you are lying.. ”

He shook his head “Everything is 100% true”

“Then continue”

“Alright” He coughed “Since Taehyung's parents died from the car accident Y/n he blame your parents for their death because your parents were the driver”

He what? Why would he? My parents were innocent!

My eyes widened when I just realised something.

I-I didn't know why did my parents died.. Could it possibly be Taehyung's doings?

I can't breathe properly my heart was pumping so fast “Taehyung's anger made the best of him and so he hunts your parents down and killed them”

My tears fell on their own and I could feel my heart stopped from beating. The world around me stopped. Everything stopped.

“Y-Y/n.. You gotta be strong. You have a lot more to kno--”

“No.. No.. I can't handle this anymore” I shook my head and looked everywhere, but Daniel. I didn't want him to see me like this.. Maybe he'll think all this years I didn't know why my parents died and the fact that they died together.

And all this time I've been kind to my parents killer.

“Y/n look at me,” He grabbed both my hands and rubs them with his thumb “I'am telling you this for your safety, Who knows maybe Taehyung is plotting something next”

I looked at him, My vision is blurred from my tears “W-What do you mean?”

He takes a deep breath “Taehyung's not satisfied by killing your parents.. So he told me that he'll hunt their daughter down and do exactly what he did to your parents”

So now I'm next?! What kind of human is Taehyung?! I don't think he's still a human

I look outside the window and noticed the sky getting dark. It's going to rain

“Stay away from him Y/n.. Because he was the one who also killed Somi”

He was the reason why we lost our loved ones.. The couples were hoping that Somi was safe that night and the next day they found out she's dead! Taehyung's responsible for everything and now I hate him.

“Is there anything else?” I asked a bit scared to know how many people did he killed just to satisfy himself.

Then the heavy rain poured.

“Well.. Hwenji is Taehyung's fiance and they will be getting married by next next week but she doesn't like him. She was forced by his father”

“Daniel.. How can I get my revenge?”

Not for me, But for Mr. And Mrs. Hye too.

He looked at me

Hwenji's P.O.V

“Thank you for helping Hwenji but we really need Y/n” Sura said as she tried her best multi tasking with her right hand touching some make-up on Taehyung's face and the other is a paper where her plan is layout.

“It's fine, What Y/n can do I can do it too” I smiled

“Hwenji! Thank goodness you're here.. Can we ask where Y/n is? She suddenly vanished and it's raining heavily outside” Namjoon approached me “She's not answering our calls too”  Jimin showed me his phone with Y/n's number

“Oh don't worry, She's just out with a friend. I gave her the day off today.. So please don't be mad”

“Who is it?” Taehyung's growl sends chill down to my spine “With uh.. A friend”

“Who is it?” He repeated and this time he glared at me. I coughed “D-Daniel”

Out of nowhere Taehyung was about to leave the studio when the door opened by itself. We saw Y/n all soak by the rain. She looks so tired

“Y/n! Are you alright?” Hoseok was about to approach her when Namjoon stopped him

Everyone in the studio was quiet.

“I quit” Y/n said

Assistant or Girlfriend?  『 A Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction 』On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara