Chapter 35

Y/n's P.O.V

I eyed Taehyung until he reaches Hwenji. Hwenji looked so serious.. She looked around and we looked each others eyes. She just smiled and left the backstage with Taehyung.

Hmm... I want to follow.

I shake my head and got back to my senses, Namjoon.. I gotta ask him the question.

“Namjoon!” He was sitting on a chair with his legs spread wide while drinking a water. His eyes landed on me and for a moment I died.

Hawt as always Namjoon :>

“Oh hey” I sat down beside him, He didn't smell like a sweat.. In fact he smells like a scent that I can't explain.. But a good scent tho!

“I heard Taehyung's reputation going fine now because of Hwenji. I just want to ask if you'll be firing me after his image is fixed.. Which is now fixed”

He was just looking on the ground nodding, But when I was in the middle of my sentence he stopped from nodding.

“Oh that..” Still, He avoided eye contact

“You can stay, It's your choice” This time he smiled at me, showing those illegal dimples. It's official, I'am dead

“But that sounds like the original plan is firing me--”

“No! No!” He giggled “We will fire you if you want but we will not if you would like to stay,”

“So the decision is on you” He added

I don't know.. It's been so long since I've been suffering Taehyung's wrath but at the same time I'll miss our arguments. He already has Hwenji maybe I'm useless now

Which will lead me to being a jobless women again.

“It's a tough decision, I know. I respect your choice and will wait for it” He stood up and pats my shoulders

Enough with all of this. I just want to have that dinner in Taehyung's house already.

Hwenji's P.O.V

“Taehyung.. The wedding is near. Can you tell the world about your real life status?” I crossed my hands

I don't want them to know.. I'm not ready to be judge at.

“I'll find the perfect time to reveal everything.. Or..”

I hate it with the or's.

“Or what?”

“Or I could leave the group and don't let anybody know why and we could get married!”

Can't he understand that I don't want to get married? There should be another way for him to change his mind and cancel the wedding

There has to be..

“How about Y/n? You'll leave her hanging?”

“What about her hanging?” He crumpled his eyebrows

Still, He didn't noticed that Y/n's his childhood bestfriend but at the same time that's good.

“You like her right? You two even kissed” I said. Daniel told me.

“You stalker! Why the hell are you still outside her house looking from her window and watching us kis--”

“Hey! It's not me! Daniel was the one who saw you two”

“That nosey cousin” He mumbled “Taehyung just cancel the wedding and get on with life”

“Are you out of your mind? I can't be the official boss of my group if I haven't married someone! What about the next generations?” -Taehyung