"I need a wee" // 2

It was a few days later and finally Draco had been allowed to leave the hospital wing, meaning he was back in his room in the Slytherin common room. He had been so used to not going to any of his classes and sleeping in really late that naturally his body didn't wake up as it should have done. "Draco? Draco? Are you awake?" somebody whispered as they nudged Draco's shoulder. Draco began to stir, blinking his eyes rapidly in order to get used to the bright morning sun light which was flooding through the window of his dormitory. "What is it Blaise?" Draco murmured, moving over slightly in an attempt to go back to sleep. "You better get up quick, we have Professor McGonagall first lesson and you know she hates it when people are late" Blaise said, sitting himself down so he could put his socks and shoes on.

Sleepily Draco sat up, rubbing his eyes. Once his eyes had began focusing again he looked at the clock mounted on the wall. His eyes grew wide as he took in the time. "We've only got 10 minutes!" Draco shouted, jumping out of his bed and scrambling around in his trunk to find his uniform. As he moved he felt a sharp stabbing pain in his lower tummy which caused him to wince. He lifted up his pyjama top to inspect his recent quidditch injury and was quite alarmed to see the amount of bruises which were left. "Gosh, Draco, that looks really sore" Blaise said sympathetically. "It's fine, it doesn't  hurt" Draco lied, pulling his top fully off and replacing it with his white school shirt.

It was 5 minutes until Draco had to leave to get to his Transfiguration lesson in good time and he was looking round the room in a seemingly very panicked state. "Blaise, do you have any spare uniform trousers? I don't know where mine are and I can't afford to get another letter home about wearing the wrong clothes to school; my dad would kill me." Draco asked, looking rather helpless. "Sure. Here" Blaise complied, passing Draco his other trousers quickly.

Both boys managed to arrive to their morning lesson with 2 minutes to spare. Draco took his seat next to Blaise with a sigh of relief. "To begin, everybody get out their 2 roles of parchment which I set for homework last week on transforming a box into a bird" McGonagall spoke clearly to the class once everybody was settled. "Oh no" Draco whispered under his breath as he watched the other students in the class rummage in their bags to find their homework. Professor McGonagall slowly ambled round the room, picking up each pupils work as she passed their desk. Finally she reached Draco and Blaise's desk. "Thank you Mr Zabini. Where is yours Malfoy?" she asked dryly, her hand open for his essay. "Professor I've left my homework in the common room, can I quickly go get it?" Draco asked with a faint smile. "You may stay back at lunch time and write it again for me because of your lack of organisation" McGonagall said sternly before turning around and returning to the front of the class.

Draco sighed heavily again and slumped down in his seat. As he sat, not listening to Professor McGonagall teaching, he felt his tummy hurting quite intensely. He thought for a moment and realised he hadn't had time to go to the toilet that morning because they had been in such a rush. However, he brushed off the intensity of his desperation as he believed it only hurt because of his bruises. He settled for bouncing his right leg up and down mindlessly to distract himself while he tried to look as interested as possible.

The loud school bell rang at 12:30 and all of the students began packing up their quills and their ink for lunch. "Not you, Malfoy" McGonagall spoke from her desk. "You must complete your essay before you may leave for lunch" she reminded Draco, gesturing for him to sit back down at the front of the class. Draco did as he was instructed and walked to the seat directly in front of Professor McGonagall's desk. "I don't like my time being wasted, so I shall waste your time as well" McGonagall spoke before turning her gaze to the Daily Prophet newspaper which was sitting on her desk.

Draco stared at the empty piece of parchment in front of him trying desperately to remember what he had written in his other essay. His tummy was begin to hurt quite a lot now so he was finding it difficult to sit still. He was rocking on his chair slightly when there was a loud knocking on the classroom for, followed by Snape walking into the room. "Sorry to disturb you Professor, but I'm here to remind Draco that after he is finished here he must see me in my office for his detention for foul language" Snape spoke confidently. "Of course" McGonagall said, bowing her head slightly.