"Are you brave enough to have a wee?" // 18

"Come on then boys. We've kept the rest of the class waiting long enough" Lupin said as he held the bathroom door open for Draco and Blaise to walk through. Draco knew Professor Lupin was not happy with him considering he refused to go to the toilet just then, but Draco didn't feel comfortable admitting and then having a wee with him just yet. "You're okay now" Blaise whispered into Draco's ear as they followed the security guard back to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Draco looked at Blaise, his face sad looking, his eyes glossy and his cheeks flushed pink. He looked anything but okay, yet that was all Blaise knew to say to try and support his best friend.

Once back with the rest of the Hogwarts students Blaise leaned in to whispered into Draco's ear again. "He didn't mean what he said" Blaise spoke almost inaudibly. Draco wasn't sure what Blaise meant by this and looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed. "If you have another accident he will change your nappy" Blaise clarified through a whisper. "Oh, right" Draco said halfheartedly, not truly believing what Blaise had just said. From his experience with his father, when he said something, he meant it. So, Draco believed that there was no way Professor Lupin would be changing his nappy again during this trip as a punishment for his rudeness. That thought left Draco internally panicking, as he wasn't sure he would be able to make it to the end of the day dry.

"Okay, everybody. Now that we've got everything sorted we will be heading into the department. It is important that nobody strays away from the group and that we keep our volume down as there is some extremely important security work going on in here" Maddox said as he took out his wand and pointed at the entrance to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.

All of the students silently trailed after Maddox as he walked through the department, pointing in various different directions and explaining what each witch and wizard was doing. As Draco followed he couldn't help but feel a deep disinterest in all the information he was being given. He sighed to himself as he focused more on his feet than Maddox.

Lupin once again noticed Draco's lack of attention and softly shook his head to himself. He was disappointed that Draco was letting his bathroom issues come before his desire to become an Aura, so he was throwing away a brilliant opportunity to learn for his future. Lupin walked himself over so he was stood behind Draco and Blaise and leaned his head in close between the two of them. "I hope you are listening, Draco" Lupin spoke quietly but firmly. Draco bit his lip as Lupin lingered between him and Blaise. The environment felt very overwhelming for Draco and all he wanted at this moment was to go back to the castle and see Snape.

"And that is all we are legally allowed to show you in this department" Maddox said once he had walked halfway through the room

"And that is all we are legally allowed to show you in this department" Maddox said once he had walked halfway through the room. "So, if you would all like to follow me I will escort you to the cafeteria so you can have your lunch and a quick break. I do encourage you all to visit the bathroom during this break as we are going to have a very busy afternoon trying to fit the remaining departments into this tour" Maddox continued as he gestured for the students to follow him in the direction of the cafeteria.