"But, I need a wee" // 25

"So, do you understand?" Snape asked Draco as they sat in the hospital wing together. "Yes" Draco replied, happy to have come to a resolution that he felt comfortable with. "Explain it to me, please" Snape requested, wanting to ensure Draco was absolutely clear on the rules they had outlined. "You aren't going to change me without me telling you I've done a wee first" Draco cringed, speaking more quietly now. "Good boy" Snape praised with a small smile. "Now, I think it's about time you were going with Professor Lupin to your Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson" Snape continued, registering the time on the clock at the far end of the room. "And Draco, by the end of the week I hope to see you again so we can look at progressing this further" Madame Pomfrey said as Draco picked up his backpack off the floor. Draco nodded, hoping this would all be forgotten by Friday so he didn't have to talk about it again.

"Come on" Lupin smiled, opening the hospital wing door for Draco. Draco ambled out of the room slowly, not particularly feeling much like going back into his lessons. The only thing keeping him walking was knowing that Blaise would be there; he always helped make him feel happy.

It was 11:15 by the time Lupin and Draco had made it to the classroom. All of the other students were silently lined up outside, waiting for the instruction to enter. "Go ahead" Lupin said, flicking his wand so his classroom door opened widely. The class then filed in, quickly sitting themselves down.

"Hey" Blaise said once he had sat down next to Draco. "Hi" Draco smiled back. "Is everything okay? You weren't in Transfiguration this morning?" Blaise asked, concerned. "I'm okay, I was just talking to Madame Pomfrey about things" Draco admitted, being careful to keep his voice low so nobody else overheard. "What was said?" Blaise's asked curiously. "I'll tel you later" Draco replied, not wanting to have such a personal conversation within earshot of the other students.

The lesson then began, with Lupin speaking to the class about cursing objected while he showed the class a necklace that had been cursed by a death eater. Most of the class listened eagerly, but Draco couldn't concentrate, something felt wrong. He took his water bottle out of his backpack and took a few big gulps, hoping this would suppress the yucky feeling, but it didn't seem to help. He leaned back in his chair, throwing his robes off as all of a sudden he felt very very hot.

"Are you alright?" Blaise asked, noticing Draco's weird behaviour. "Uh-hu" Draco lied, trying to avoid speaking because that made him feel worse. "Boys, please stop talking" Lupin reprimanded from the front, his eyebrows raised, the whole class turning so they were staring at Draco and Blaise as he spoke.

After a few more moments of Lupin lecturing at the front of the classroom he assigned the students some comprehension tasks from the textbook.

As the seconds went by Draco just felt worse and worse. He wasn't sure what was wrong, only that he knew he didn't need to go for a wee. His breathing was becoming heavier, as he felt like he was struggling to catch his breath. "What's wrong?" Blaise questioned, the breathing distracting him from his work. "I feel awful" Draco whispered, not wanting to get caught talking by Lupin again. "What do you mean?" Blaise continued to question. "I think I'm going to be sick" Draco said through deep breaths.

"Mate, ask to go to the bathroom, or to the hospital wing" Blaise suggested. But, before Draco could respond he felt himself gag. He threw his hands over his mouth dramatically, hoping to stop himself from throwing up, but of course he couldn't. He gagged again, this time being violently sick all over the desk in front of him. He stared at the mess wide eyed, but he couldn't react for long as he continued throwing up as the entire class watched helplessly.