"You had an accident, huh?" // 17

"Are you okay with coming into the bathroom with me, Draco?" Professor Lupin asked cautiously. Draco looked at Lupin, then to the security guard who was standing with his hand on the door handle, ready to escort Draco out of the room. "I-I don't need to go to the b-bathroom" Draco stuttered, not feeling wholly comfortable with going with Lupin to somewhere so private. "I know you don't need to go anymore, but we can't have you walking around like that, can we?" Lupin said, pointing clearly down at Draco's pants that were fruitlessly concealing his wet nappy. Draco looked down at himself, knowing Lupin was right, but finding it difficult to come to terms with the fact that Snape wasn't there to help him.

The seconds went by as both Lupin and the security guard waited for Draco to speak. Draco, though, was struggling to find the words to explain how overwhelming it would be to get his nappy changed by Professor Lupin, so opted with staying silent in hopes that the situation would magically disappear.  "Come on then, Draco. We can't be keeping the whole class waiting" Lupin changed his tactic, deciding that maybe a more authoritative tone would encourage Draco's compliance.

Draco held his breath and looked pleadingly into Professor Lupin's eyes

Draco held his breath and looked pleadingly into Professor Lupin's eyes. "I don't want to" Draco spoke quietly, the worry evident in his facial expression. "I understand that you don't want to, I don't particularly want to either, but we need to get you changed out of that wet nappy" Lupin tried to explain without trying to sound too repulsed by the idea of changing Draco's nappy. "Where's Blaise?" Draco asked, looking sporadically around the room as if he was somewhere to be seen.  "I assume he is with all of your other peers waiting to enter the Department of Magical Law Enforcement" Lupin replied, not seeing the relevance of the question. "I need him" Draco admitted, feeling completely unsafe in the company he was currently in. "Right, well after we have got you into a dry nappy we can go and find him" Lupin tried to reason with Draco, failing to understand why Draco was pining after Blaise. "No, now." Draco said bluntly, not looking to be diplomatic with Professor Lupin.

Lupin took a deep breath in, realising he was fighting a losing battle with Draco at the moment. "It wouldn't be appropriate for me to let Blaise change your nappy, Draco" Lupin sighed. "I just need him" Draco repeated, not wanting Blaise to change his nappy, purely for him to help him feel safe.

"Who is it you're after?" The security guard asked. "Blaise Zabini. He'll be with the Hogwarts 5th years going into the Department of Magical Law Enforcement" Lupin answered. "Right, give me two minutes and I will go and find him for you" The security guard said with a half-smile.

For the few moments that the security guard had left the room, Lupin continued to try and convince Draco to come with him to the bathroom. "I know it must be quite an intimidating thought, but I will change you as quickly as I can so we can get back with the group" Lupin tried to remove the fear from the situation as he spoke. "No" was all Draco could say in response. He had only just begun feeling comfortable with Snape changing his nappy, so the idea of letting somebody else do it was unfathomable to Draco.