"Please change my nappy" // 26

After three whole days stuck in bed feeling disgusting, Draco had finally woken up on Thursday morning without any urge to be sick. He sat himself up, wrapping his blanket around himself as his room felt notably cold that morning. For the past few days Draco had been boiling, so Snape had left the window open widely to help him cool down. Now that he was better, though, he couldn't help but shiver at the temperature of his bedroom. The only thing warm was the obviously wet nappy that was underneath his pyjama pants. Draco sighed as he thought about this, hating the fact that he would always wake up having had an accident.

Draco's thoughts were interrupted by Snape inviting himself into Draco's room. "How're you feeling?" Snape smiled, noticing that Draco looked a lot less pale than he had done recently. "Better" Draco grinned back, happy at the idea that Snape cared about how he was doing. "Do you think you're well enough to go back to your lessons today?" Snape asked, quite worried about how much school Draco had missed already from being so unwell. "I think so" Draco answered, excited about being able to see Blaise again mostly. "Okay, brilliant" Snape said, closing the window as he too noticed the chill in the air.

Draco was used to Snape coming into his room in the morning with a dry nappy in hand but had remembered the rules that meant Snape wouldn't change his nappy unless Draco had asked him to first. "Um, professor?" Draco began, feeling embarrassed. "Yes?" Snape replied. "Can you please change me?" Draco asked nervously. "Of course I can. Just give me a minute to go and get you some wipes and a nappy. Well done for remembering to ask me" Snape praised happily before he turned in the direction of the bathroom to collect all the things he was going to need.

Soon Snape was back in Draco's room, readying himself to change his nappy. After pulling down Draco's pyjama bottoms Snape noticed that his nappy was much wetter than it usually was. Because Draco had been so sick he had been drinking a lot more water to try and get himself feeling better, so naturally, this meant he was having a lot more wees. His body must have still been getting himself back to normal, so Snape wasn't too surprised at how wet he was. "You must have had a very big wee" Snape said whist he started changing Draco's nappy. Draco was too embarrassed by the comment to respond. He pulled his hands up to his face to avoid any unnecessary eye contact with Snape during such a vulnerable moment.

"All done" Snape said once he had finished, leaving Draco in just his nappy so he could get himself ready for school. "Once you're ready I really want you to try and have something to eat at breakfast. I know you haven't been feeling up to eating much lately, but now you're feeling better it's important that you have something, okay?" Snape requested. "I will" Draco replied, not feeling particularly hungry though. "Good boy" Snape smiled before leaving the room to give Draco some privacy.

Quickly Draco was dressed, with his backpack slung over his right shoulder. "Now remember that I'm not going to be coming to find you at lunchtime to change your nappy, it's your responsibility to come and see me to let me know you've had a wee" Snape stated as Draco went to leave the quarters. "Uh-hu" Draco said, closing the door behind himself as he left.

"It's so good to see you're feeling better" Blaise said, sitting down next to Draco in the great hall, his plate piled high with scrambled eggs. "What'd I miss?" Draco asked, curious as to whether anything exciting had happened while he was gone. "Well, Seamus blew his eyebrows off in Charms yesterday, but that's nothing new" Blaise laughed as he ate. "Oh, and we got to see a hippogriff in Care of Magical Creatures too" Blaise continued. "Really?" Draco questioned, jealous that he had missed that. "I think we're going to be learning about boggarts today with Lupin" Blaise said as well. "What're those?" Draco asked. "I think they're some sort of shape shifter, but I'm not too sure" Blaise answered cluelessly. "Anyway, we should probably get going to Transfiguration" Blaise said, shoving the last mouthfuls of his breakfast into his mouth.