{Old} Chapter 6: Exam Week and Vacation Suprise

Start from the beginning

Lloyd didnt make any first moves the first week after the night we talked. If I caught him starring at my lips I had to kiss him first. We had slowly built what we had back up, growing stronger in the process. We had gone on quite a few dates in these two weeks, but never anything fancy. Just movie nights, dinner on the roof, walks around the city, walks on the beach, things like that. We never ate out, most restaurants not welcoming Lloyd. If anything it was takeout and a night in. Not that I had minded. I didn't need the fancy dates to declare that me and Lloyd were in love. Another thing, we hadn't physically said 'I love you', just mentions of like 'my love for you'. But never said the phrase. Not that we were ready, it had only been two weeks since we talked on the roof. But we both new that it was the small mentions that proved our feelings. Again, being that invisible relationship that didnt have to be said. Even though we were still in the dating phase. I had also grown to know that Lloyd wasnt actually innocent, he just gets embarrassed and nervous easily. Plus we was pretty oblivious.

Pulling away slowly, I looked up at him.

"You should get dressed, the waffles might get cold." I said. He hummed in response. Giving me one last kiss, he pulled away from my embrace and walked over to his closet. Before I closed the door I said,

"Hurry up, Garmadon." Before walking out and heading into the kitchen. I grabbed two plates and sat down at the breakfast nook. Taking a warm waffle, I added my desired amount of nutella and strawberry slices. Just then Lloyd came out, dressed now I'm black joggers and a different green zip up. I snickered as he sat next to me.

"What?" He asked, taking a waffle and adding his toppings.

"I'm just not used to you in a different zip up." I teased.

"Well, I had to do laundry. By the way, I put my darks in with yours. Since you forgot to run the wash last night." He replied.

"Ok. Fair enough." We sat there quietly eating our breakfast. I finished first, quite happy with the yummy breakfast. Still a tiny bit hungry, but not wanting a whole waffle, I dipped my fork in the nutella jar and got a strawberry on the fork too. Eating it, I sighed in delight at the taste. Dispite Lloyd having a huge appetite, he ate super slow. Grabbing my dishes I walked over and started cleaning. Halfway through cleaning my dishes, Lloyd puts his in the sink.

"I'll do finish our laundry if you could clean my plate." He offered. I snorted at him.

"You know that I'm not letting you do my laundry. You dont know what can go into the dryer and what cant." I said. He hummed and hugged me from behind. His front pressed up against my back.

"Then I'll make it up to you." He said. I turned the sink off, leaving his plate in the sink. He groaned in annoyance as I dried my hands and turned to face him. His front was now pressed again mine, me being trapped between the counter and his body. He rested his hands on the counter behind me, now being officially trapped. Noticing the nutella on his bottom lip, I smirked.

"There is one thing." I said. He perked up, absolutely hating dishes.

"What?" He asked. I just gently grabbed his jaw and guided our lips together. Licking his bottom lip, getting the nutella, I deepened the kiss. Our kisses were usually normal kisses. We never made out, meaning adding tounge. But there was the occasional lip bite or a slight suck of the others lip. But we had never licked the others lip, knowing what it actually meant. Responding immediately to me, he melted into my touch. Putting more force into the kiss and grabbing my hips pulling me closer. Deciding I wasnt done with him, I slightly bit his bottom lip. I heard him let out a very quite mix between a moan and groan, almost inaudible, but I heard it. Slowly pulling away, I opened my eyes and smirked at him. Opening his eyes, I saw how big his pupils had gotten.