"What the hell are you doing?"

Harry just shrugged. "What. You guys can fawn over my boyfriend, but I can't."

Louis eyes bugged out for a second in exasperation, "We're just joking. You're getting Liam hard in front of 60,000 fans."

Harry smirked at that and said, "Then you do see the difference. You can touch him, awe over his muscles, but no one affects him like I do."

Louis rolled his eyes, "We get it, Haz. Liam's your boyfriend."

"No I don't think you. But you will," Harry threw over his shoulder as he retrieved his mic and slipped back on stage. Liam was nervously searching for him, but relaxed when he saw him join him back under the spotlights.

Liam was still in the middle of his 'You guys are the best' speech, but Harry came to stand by him. Liam smiled at Harry to see if they were okay. When Harry smiled genuinely back, Liam relaxed. He turned back to the crowd and said, "Let's give it up for Mr. Harry Styles!"

Harry ran his hand down Liam's back before moving foward to say 'Hello' in whatever language he was supposed to. The rest of the concert was smoother, but no thanks to Harry, who kept touching and whispering and smirking at and singing to Liam.

The drive back to their hotel was excruciating. Liam tried to touch Harry, but Harry growled for him to keep his hands to himself. Meanwhile, Harry was talking up a storm to the others while running his hand all over Liam's lower half. He'd started innocently enough on his knee, but twenty minutes into the ride Harry's hand was teasing the crease between his thigh and hip. And by the time they reached the hotel Harry was blatantly palming Liam's semi while Louis, sitting next to Harry, tried to ignore it and have a normal conversation about tomorrow's interview.

When the pressure suddenly disappeared becuase Harry got up to crawl out of the large car, Liam whined and bucked up for more. Harry tutted at him and said, "Settle." Liam pouted but stayed quiet the whole way through the back lobby and up the elevator. The other boys ignored Liam's dialated pupils and flushed cheeks in favor of keeping up an awkward conversation that Harry gladly joined in on.

They usually all went to one room to settle down after a show until they got tired and separated to sleep, but tonight Niall and Louis went to Zayn's room, while Harry led Liam to theirs right next door. As soon as Harry shut the door, Liam's lips were on his neck, sucking and nipping at the soft skin. Harry ran his hand up and down Liam's back and said, "Go to the bed for me, love. Get yourself just how I like you, yeah?"

Liam nodded and kissed Harry's cheek before sauntering slowly to the king bed on the wall they shared with Zayn's room. Harry casually took off his head scarf and shook out his curls, running his finger through them. He went up next to the head of the bed and put his ear to the wall while Liam was undressing and looking at him curiously.

On the other side Harry could hear the muffled sounds of tired conversation and low music. Harry smiled and came to stand at the foot of the bed. Liam had rid himself of his clothes and was sitting cross legged at the head of the bed with a small smile.

"You're so handsome, Li."

Liam blushed a little but smiled wider. "Thank you."

"Everyone knows it, too." Liam went to shake his head but Harry cut it off with a "You know it's true. Everyone wants you. Everyone wants a piece of you. Your strong arms. Your broad chest. Your massive cock. They all want it." Liam groaned and palmed himself hard. Harry just smirked, "But they can't have you, can they?" Liam shook his head. "Why not?"

"Because I'm yours," Liam answered quickly.

Harry nodded slowly and climbed onto the bed on his knees. "That's right, Lili. You're mine." He pulled Liam's legs open with his hands and settled on his knees between them. "Problem is, I don't think they get that." Liam reached towards Harry's smooth thigh and raked his nails down the skin. Harry groaned and shuffled closer, spreading Liam's legs wider with his own. "I think I need to show them that you belong to me." Liam swallowed thickly and let his eyes flutter closed at the promise.