"I'm staying here until my wife wakes up! Now leave" I gritted.

She didn't argue after that I was left alone.

I called reverend Kennedy. Becky's parents. Janelle. my mom. Rachel. And john to informed them.

Minutes later, Janelle and Becky's parents arrived.

"Where's that ho--if my girl dies! I'm beating her @ss--" Janelle used slang words.

I know she was talking about my wife. Who was she talking about? I just stared at her blinking.

"So you don't know?! Your ex--" she says.

I had a lot of exes.

She going to have to be more specific than that.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"That vogue model, Amy. It was all over the news" she looks for a TV on the hospital and grabs the remote.

All the news channel had the accident recorded.

"AMY, DID THIS?!" I felt my anger increased.

Janelle simply nodded.

"Matt, it will be alright" Becky's mom assured me.

"How can you say that?! My crazy ex tried to kill my family" I punched the wall leaving my knuckles prints on it.

I asked Janelle for her phone.

"Rachel, tell me you're at the bottom of this" I spoke when she answered the phone.

"S-Sir, I'm meeting with your lawyers as we speak. Do you what to press charges?" She asks me.

"Is that even a question. Of course! I'm pressing charges" I answered irritably.

"Alright, I'm on it" she replies before we hung the phone.

"Matt, you know Becky wouldn't want you to press charges" my mother in law tried to talk me out of it.

"She's right, son" Becky's dad adds.

"So you want her to die in vain?!" My voice cracks.

I can't even picture a life without her.

"My daughter will bury me! Not the other way around. You hear me?! she will be alright. Have faith" she wipes her tears and her husband hugs her tightly.

"Where's my baby?! Where's my daughter in law?! Do you know who's my son?! Let me through" I heard my mom arguing the nurses.

"She's with me" I walked toward them.

"How are you, sweetie." my mom hugs me. "I-I don't want to lose her. She's everything to me, mom" my voices cracks again.

"Everyone is praying for her at the church, especially reverend Kennedy, was seated," she tells me.

"Yea, I think we will need all the prayers we can get" I ran my hands through my hair.

We walked back where has seated Becky's mom and my mom wasted no time to start praying.

We were all gazing at the room where Becky was being held.

After hours and hours of waiting, a male doctor came out of the room. We all stood up.

"I need to speak with one person, privately," he says. My family nodded advice me to go on.

The doctor and I walled further up the hallway far from my family.

We stopped.

"M-Mr. Leonardo" the doctor clears his throat.

Oh god, please don't let my family die.