(Gabriel POV)

Jesse parked my car in front of some run down cabin, if it wasn’t for the fact that Ash’s truck was here I would think it was abandoned.  I sighed and looked at Jesse who nodded. You’re probably wondering how in the world I found this place.

Flashback
“Please Carey, just tell me where she is,” I pleaded desperately its been two days and Ash was still missing. Her father seemed a little worried, her brothers and sisters were definitely, but Jesse explained to me that this was normal. All I wanted to know was where she was. Carey sighed and wrote something down as a gruff voice was heard in the background. I looked at Carey seeing a blush on her face before looking behind her seeing Tyler, walking around shirtless.

“Um you have some explaining to do when I get back, I doubt Ash will approve,” I stated making her blush even more, Tyler smiled at me and waved.
“Hey Gabriel tell Ash I said sorry again,” he wrapped his arms around Carey who smiled up at him. I could tell that they were in love with each other from the goggley eyes they were making. I smiled at them both before getting into my car. I have to get to Ash.

End Flashback

“Thanks for the ride,” Jesse gave me a thumbs up as I stepped out the car and walked to the door or what was supposed to be a door. I pushed it slightly open as the wind blew making me shiver some reason it was oddly cold up here I mean it was at least ninety down where we live. I peeked in seeing a fire going and seeing Ash with a painful expression on her face as she stared at something in her hands.
“Lee,” I said quietly she didn’t move, I sighed and came in closing the door behind me.
“Lee what’s wrong,” I asked again walking over to her she turned to me with bloodshot eyes. It was obvious that she had been crying for hours or days. I stared at her shocked I never seen her so sad and miserable before, she even had bags under her eyes. I mean when we broke up she was, but this was beyond that, she seemed to have years off regret and heartache seeping out of her.
“Lee please talk to me,” she shook her head and leaned on my shoulder while I looked at the photo in her hand. It was her and her mother smiling up at the camera they were at the piano in the room Ash kept locked. I gasped in horror and realization.

“Oh god Ash why didn’t you tell me,” I exclaimed while pulling her into my chest, she let out a heart wrenching sob as her body shook.

“I’m sorry,” She cried, I shushed her and rubbed her back keeping a tight hold on me as she cried into my chest she wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly as if I would let go.
“Its okay Ash, I’m here for you, you could have told me, you don’t have to go through this alone,” I spoke quietly and calmly letting her cry it out, she eventually calmed down and fell straight asleep in my arms. I smiled and laid out on the couch. I ran my hands through her hair and wiped her face while kissing her forehead.

“You’ll get through it,” I mumbled shutting my eyes and pulled the lone cover over the both of us.  Now I knew why she was missing and I vaguely remember Carey and Aly speaking about her disappearing for a few days on the same days every year. I sighed Ash couldn’t keep this stuff bottled up, she shouldn’t have to deal with this alone.

(Ash POV)

 I woke up in someone’s arms, which was weird since it’s supposed to be the other way around. I looked up seeing Gabriel knocked out next to me. I sighed and moved up while shifting her on my lap. She wasn’t supposed to be here, not in this dump of a place. I carried her to the bedroom and laid her in the bed, while shutting the window, it was going to rain soon meaning that I had to get the buckets I covered her up knowing it was going to get chilly here very soon, it was always cold up here, we had the occasional warm days, but the mountains here would freeze and flood you in a minute. I made my way out the room and into the living room, I grabbed all the buckets and aligned them in all the spots that I knew would need it to stop the leaking. I placed my moms photo on top of the fireplace with a smile. I was feeling a little better, now that Gabriel was here, she kind of helped in me.