“I’m not sad, I’m happy just thinking abut some stuff, oh the charges against me are dropped,” she nodded still staring at me with questioning eyes.
“You’ll tell me if anything’s wrong right,” she asked I nodded and looked over at Carey who was shaking her head.

“Yup, lets go, I need to get out this suit, its itchy,” I mumbled she giggled and took my hand. I guess I would have to tell her eventually but not right now maybe later.

(Gabriel POV)

  I watched Ash walk into the classroom, the principle ended up not expelling her much to my surprise knowing her she probably did something to change his mind. Anyways its been 2 days since the trails been postponed and Ash has been sulking ever since. Every time we talk she’s either distracted or has that lost look in her eyes. I know something’s wrong and she isn’t telling me about. I mean we haven’t even had sex in the last two days because of whatever was on her mind.

“Hey Gabs,” she mumbled distantly as she sat, she put her head on my shoulder with a small smile.
“Lee tell me what’s wrong, is it your family leaving,” I asked quietly she chuckled, but there was no humor in it.

“No I could care less about that, but I’m fine just thinking about some stuff, don’t worry,” she kissed my cheek and went back to her spaced out expression. I looked at Aly who sighed and shook her head as if saying that I had to ask Ash about it.

“Ash lets talk,” Sean stood up along with Alex and dragged her out the room while she protested and called out to me for help, I laughed and shook my head maybe they could talk to her.

“Aly please tell me, she’s been like this the pass few days, she keeps saying its nothing but it has to be,” I mumbled she sighed and placed her hand on my shoulder.
“Don’t worry she’ll be fine and I’m sure you’ll have to ask her its not my place to tell you what’s going on,” I sighed and looked at the door seeing the shadows of Sean Alex and Ash.

“I just want her to tell me or at least trust me enough,” Aly laughed at me causing me to frown.

“Ash trust you, she would never date you if she didn’t just give her some time, she’ll tell you she’s probably just preparing herself,” I nodded still not liking her answer, the guys came back in but Ash was missing.
“Where’s Ash,” I asked confused they both looked at each other and sighed.

“She left, she’ll be back in a few days until then I’m your keeper, just like old times,” Alex said trying to lighten up the situation but I wasn’t happy, I wanted Ash and I wanted to help her, I stood up but Alex pulled me back down shaking his head.
“Nope, you’ll make it worse let her go let some steam off first,” Ash what are you keeping from me and why won’t you let me help. I shook my head and put it down on the desk lost and confused.

(Ash POV)
 I laid on the bed as it creaked, tears spilled from my eyes as I stared at a picture of my mother, her auburn hair and her pretty hazel eyes smiled back at me.

“Mom you’re alright aren’t you,” I mumbled as my finger grazed over the picture, I shivered slightly before getting up taking her with me. I walked into the living where the fire was going with a pot of tea brewing over it. I sat down on the couch staring at the picture.
“I miss you,” I wiped my tear as it feel onto the frame.

“I miss you so much mom,” I cried silently. Today was my mom’s anniversary exactly 7 years ago she passed on this day. I wiped my eyes not wanting to cry but it was always uncontrollable. I remember sitting on the piano bench playing her favorite piece that I had finally mastered, on the last note I turned around and she smiled before telling me, she loved me after that she shut her eyes. She died that day and moment with a peaceful smile on her face. I had cried so hard that day. If didn’t play that song she wouldn’t have died, I shouldn’t have played the song. I know its stupid, but she told me it was her time to go, because of the stupid song.
“I’m sorry mom, I’m so sorry,” I couldn’t control it now the tears spilled from my eyes as a sob constricted out my throat. I laid on the couch with her photo held close to my chest wishing for her back and having no hope that she would ever come back.