Ch 46 | A mother's love

Start from the beginning

They say only your lover looks at you differently than how rest of the world does. 

In the eyes of your lover, you're the most beautiful person on earth. 

—Does not matter what others say. 

That said, it's made clear that he will protect her against that disturbing world. 

He will set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her

He does not have to be here to prove that. Because everywhere Mirae goes, she can feel that supernatural everlasting heat. 

"I am so happy for you" her mother's eyes brimmed with tears, "I'm so happy, finally this old daughter of mine is getting married, aish!" she chuckled attempting a small joke whilst trying to wipe her tears away.

Mirae couldn't believe her ears. 

"Y-you approve?" she whispered as a shy smile started to show. 

And those almost tears fading away. 

"Yes, I do! I never hated Jungkook nor did I dislike him Mirae-ah, he is a young handsome —maybe too handsome, bachelor. He owns a multi-millionaire company and now hitting a billion worth company. How could I ever disapprove, the boy is highly educated too" she grinned making Mirae look at her mother with warm eyes. 

"But?" she asked. 

Her mother seemed confused, "but?"

"You have more to say, mom," 

Her mother sighed plopping her arms around Mirae, "I was just insecure of the media, rich people have a lot of enemies and problems. There are still sasaeng fans, dangerous people roaming around. And the media always up against their nose. I didn't want you to get meddled in that kind of life honey"

"Oh, mother if you just knew," Mirae thought. 

 She is forced to keep a secret, about that threat. The man with a gun. Her mother's safety is more important. 

"So when will I meet him. I did not meet him once in these 12 years eye to eye or in flesh" 

She looked at her mother with a hopeful smile. It would be nice. She held her mother's hands tightly as she laid in her shoulders conversing more on the topic and laughing with each other. 

She loves her mother so much. 

Finally, she felt... at ease. 

"Mirae-ah?"

"Yes, mom" 

"I love you so much" 

At last, a mother's love can never beat anything in this world. 

•••

Jungkook sat on his private office in his house, he replayed the clip on his laptop as his eyes twitched with malice. His long pale finger re-clicker the replay button over and over again. 

He poked a tongue against his cheek in his mouth, his hair was disheveled yet it still managed to make him look hot. 

It was as if he performed in front of millions and millions of people. Like a set of armys just for him. And those long 3 hours of performance, with sweat, heated chests, hot messy hair.

He still would and will manage to look like a beautiful supernatural being. 

The next time he clicked the replay button he nearly broke the computer. He has Mirae but he still has those tiny demons lurking in his head. It still possessed that bad side of him.

That ugly beast in which Mirae loves. 

She tamed the beast without even knowing. 

And for that, Jungkook thanks her, for dancing with his demons, for subduing that bad character hidden behind his green eyes. 

For in which, he also thanks, the heavens for meeting an angel when he first opened his green eyes in this world. 

"This old man is gonna get it, no one is allowed to threaten my girl" he gritted through his teeth. A fit of volcanic anger waving in his heart.

And in that moment of impulse, adrenaline rushed through his veins violently, he was once again captured by the demons in his head.

He wanted to kill someone. To kill that man. 

he threw a tiny knife —fast and sharp against the door. 

—Where Jimin's father's picture laid.

It slit a whole, and due to his increased amount of strength, it almost punctured through the door. 

"He'll only get to me before her" he chuckled maniacally holding a heavy cold metal gun in his hands. 

Jungkook knew the bastard has been visiting his son in the prison. He knows what's happening. He did not hire spies for no reason. 

"Jungkook love, a gun is never the answer" and he swore, he heard his sweetheart's voice. 

She is such an angel, that she even managed to calm the little evil demons in his head. They obliged as her cute smile flashed in his mind. 

—she wasn't here yet he still felt her heavenly aroma sweetening the black air around him, sweeter than the Arabian perfumes. 

For that second of his life, when he had his Mirae in his arms. Wrapping her small body to his, when was lost in her beauty. When he drifted in that world due to her angelic soothing voice. 

He thought to let go of that 25 million Jimin's dad owns. 

But now, Jungkook will play a full chess game with that fucker. Starting straight with the white King.